Congratulations Falcons Fans

Dago 3.0

Smith needs to get the smack as well. 20 -0 has never lose a playoff game. The odds in reg season is like 98% if favor of the team who score the 20 to win.

I know the falcons let everyone back into every game no matter what the team. Sitting on leeds is gonna cost us 1 day.

But it was a very good game. Im really enjoy this post season. Tons of action packed games.

Smith needs to get the smack as well. 20 -0 has never lose a playoff game. The odds in reg season is like 98% if favor of the team who score the 20 to win.

I know the falcons let everyone back into every game no matter what the team. Sitting on leeds is gonna cost us 1 day.

But it was a very good game. Im really enjoy this post season. Tons of action packed games.

Seattle saw something at halftime that they could exploit and it seemed like your coaches never made defensive adjustments...kinda looked like the Saints defense in the second half

What they saw was Abe go out and no pass rush probably. Neither team could really get pressure. We did a little, but this is the cost of Smith playing Abe vs the bucs in a worthless game.

Keep in mind the last team to have home field through out and win the SB was the Saints.

Im hoping the Ravens get by the pats, id really like to see a ravens falcons SB. Something total different and never before done. Not to mention the battle of the 08 drafted QB`s.

But first thinsg first. Falcons vs the stupid 49`ers. If the Falcons win it will be another nail biter. expect it to be close and it will be decided in the final 2 mins of the game. If we start fast we win! If we look like crap out the gate, we will rely on the final moment of the game to pull it out with a comeback.

I'm sorry but saying that Rev deserves a Lombardi more than anyone else, struck a nerve.

well for one Rev wouldn't jump to a silly conclusion and get butt hurt

you really take things way to seriously and seem to go out of your way to look for reasons to be offended. if you had taken 5 seconds to consider how I usually post instead of getting all indignant you would have known that I meant that tongue and cheek.

Oh looky who found time to post. Let me guess the judge called for a 15 minute recess?

That's f'k up right there. Who gives a shyte when/how much anyone posts. The man's going through family ****, and if the situations were reversed, I doubt he'd make posting on a f'ing internet messageboard into such a personal attack.

Nobody lies about fighting for their kids, especially to someone like yourself, whom I'm sure Dean would have no trouble saying, "I won't be posting much anymore because i don't like that brownhole dirtydealin..."