What Are You Willing To Pay To Be In The Dome On Sunday?

~SEAMILL~

Guys. We all know these NFC tickets are expensive. I was curious what you are (or did) willing to pay to get in the Dome. Im not selling tickets, Im just curious. First time hosting the NFC championship, Super Bowl on the line. What's the cutoff for you?

I look at it like this. IF we win and I missed it, I would be pissed at myself. Also, with a win the NFC title presentation at the end of the game was part of the admission price. I cant miss that.

Obviously, it depends on your perspective. I'm a STH,paid $120. I've been along for the ride the whole way, so no way I would miss this game. On the other hand, I see it as just the semifinal game to get into the game that counts. Accordingly, I've pondered selling my tickets to help fund the purchase of Super Bowl tickets. Logic is that if we ____ the game (I won't say that word this week), I won't feel too upset and I'll have profited handsomely. If we win, I'll have missed a great moment, but one that for me we've already experienced as a franchise, and I'll have the cash to put towards the Super Bowl tickets and the chance to witness a truly historic moment.

I paid $160 to sit in the nosebleeds vs. the Peckers in 2011, so I would probably drop $300 to be anywhere in the building for this one. I was so focused on the game itself that I'd forgotten that a trophy would be awarded for this one. God help us if we don't win this one in our house. Having opposing fans win a playoff game in your building, especially with a trophy, banner, and trip to the SuperBigGame on the line, is like having your enemy walk on your grave.

On the other hand, I see it as just the semifinal game to get into the game that counts. Accordingly, I've pondered selling my tickets to help fund the purchase of Super Bowl tickets. If we win, I'll have missed a great moment, but one that for me we've already experienced as a franchise, and I'll have the cash to put towards the Super Bowl tickets and the chance to witness a truly historic moment.

I hear ya. My opinion is I wasn't there in the MetroDome and I didnt share it with 70,000 other Falcons fan in our Dome. Even if you got SB tix, there might be 20k Falcons fans there. Its a bigger stage, and once in a lifetime, obviously. Unfortunately, I couldn't swing SB ticket prices. I paid 220 for Mez level for this game. 200 level.

Edited by ~SEAMILL~

I can't pay $300 each for lower level 20 yrd line seats when they are $115 for regular season games.

I hope they lower the prices because the fans obviously had a big impact against Seattle, and will definitely be needed for the NFCC... and I'm not the only one who can't afford tickets this round.

Edited by Adema1226