When Did Abraham Leave The Game.

Zenduke

He left the game but I'm really not sure when it was. I believe that him not being in is a large reason the Seahags came back. During the second half we had very limited pressure on Wilson. He was able to just stand there and wait till the receivers got open. I realize that they also tried to contain but I would think you would want to have the pocket collapse with him in it and we had no push.

This is one of the reasons I would rather see a focus on DE this off season more then anything else.

We get almost no pressure without Abraham. Bierman is a nice player but no Offensive coordinator loses sleep over him..

Thoughts?

I will tell you when he left - right at end of 1st half. Coincidence that this is when Falcons defense started to struggle? I think not.

Smith's mistake of playing John Abraham in Week#17 is now biting us squarely in the buttocks-area. dumbarss!!!

I agree it was the stupidest thing MS has ever done ....

2nd quarter. I believe it was right after the 4th down stop by Moore. I mentioned before I think he hurt his ankle again on that play when he jumped on the pile and came down on it awkwardly. Watch the replay tonight...that's what it looked like to me though as he got up afterwards.