Sundays 12Th Man Will Matter

freebird310

Last week vs. Seattle they were simply incredible. This is the first home NFC championship game in our history. This week, Atlanta fans are going to blow the roof off the place, it has got to get in the rookie CKs head just a little bit ....All of us fans need to will a victory through the sheer force of our physic powers ....

Guest Negatorris

Yeah, they had the dome rocking. The pathetic defense in the second half almost deflated their spirits, but luckily the offense was able to pick it back up.

seattle was incredibly disciplined, I know we were loud enough to disrupt them some, but they did a pretty good job of not committing penalties because of it.

I dont think the 9ers are as disciplined, and we should be even louder.....hopefully will have a bigger impact on the game

seattle was incredibly disciplined, I know we were loud enough to disrupt them some, but they did a pretty good job of not committing penalties because of it.

I dont think the 9ers are as disciplined, and we should be even louder.....hopefully will have a bigger impact on the game

I can not wait to witness it, will be majestic and powerful to say the least....would love to be there, but thank god for 60" screens .....thank you god for this team and season, this city, and all our great fans...

Yes you are correct- young RW on their OL did far better than I expected. We definitely need an overwhelming 12th man this Sunday.

Most definitely will be required...if anyone has noticed, the energy isn't there when the team hits the field after half time...we slowly have to build it up...

We should get on it and stay on it all game. If we as fan show our determination to keep the foot on the throat, pedal, killer instinct, then the team will as well....

Tony, Tony, Tony should be the chant to start the game...then after half time, the chant changes to fam i ly, fam i ly, fam i ly,

(Family, family, family)...our theme song for he game should be ... "We are family"....channel the Pirates from last world series win...

The team is cold after half time, and we need to get them going, we can not afford a second half melt down in the game!

This may sound silly but if anyone knows of someone going that doesn't normally go please tell them to shut the heck up on offense. There were WAY too many folks cheering clapping and whistling when Matt and Co. were at work. I looked around where I was at because the noise was kind of high and darned if it wasn't people in Falcons gear.

I was relegated to watching on TV but it looked like the best crowd I've seen at kick off.

Just curious... were people back in their seats at the start of the 3rd quarter or stuck in lines for bathroom or drinks?

Yea, nearly half the crowd wasn't in their seats...which is why we weren't as loud then, and MAY BE why the defense gave up that TD....the 3 TDs afterwards kind of kills that theory though.

I was relegated to watching on TV but it looked like the best crowd I've seen at kick off.

Just curious... were people back in their seats at the start of the 3rd quarter or stuck in lines for bathroom or drinks?

I think most were back, but the combination of some not being back, some still eating/drinking in their seats, and the fast start by the Seahawk offense in the 3rd quarter quieted things down a little.......

not nearly as quiet as it got in the 3rd against the Saints this year when our offense went MIA though

I was pretty impressed with the crowd rising up the whole game actually

Wilson did an incredible job on Sunday. I don't know if San Francisco will be able to duplicate it.

This.....

Was incredibly impressed by Wilson's poise. Keep the same and then some on Colin Kapperdick.

The Dome was incredibly loud for the whole game right up to when they went ahead.

It was loud it was crazy loud, got a couple of false starts penalties but anything helps.