Bandwagon Falcon Fans..............................welcome !

Bring It

For selfish reasons many "established" fans of any team, in this case the Falcons, have no respect for NEW........................BANDWAGON fans. Folks who for a thousand reasons pay little attention to a team until they hit the jackpot and become HOT and are the talk of the town...................and country.

I say WELCOME.

Welcome one and all. I know that there's strength in numbers. The more fans the better, the more positive vibes the better.

I don't give a d.amn about your "Fan Pedigree", about how many jerseys or hats from yesteryear your closet has in it, or how many trips to games you total.

I've been a season ticket holder since 1971 and I say WELCOME ONE AND ALL.

We need all the positive togetherness we can muster.

GO FALCONS !!!!!!!!!!

As far as I'm concerned, as long as you get on the bandwagon before we win the Super Bowl, you're still ahead of the media curve.

That makes you okay in my book.

Not me. You had to at least be here in 2007 to be a real fan in my book. If you "survived" that year you're legit.

2h38vfa.jpg

Edited by ~SEAMILL~

I think bandwagon is the wrong terminology. I say welcome aboard to those fans who find our team compelling! There are so many reasons to like this team. We are a good wholesome, hard nosed, well run, competitive, honest organization who has much to offer the average fan.

Bandwagon means you will be a short term fan until things get tough. But we endure toughness and as you can see have turned this football team into a perrenial playoff team who has "risen up" to overcome a drought of never winning b2b seasons and now flying in the face of all the media 'experts' saying we wouldn't win again in the playoffs for the 4th straight year... well... GUESS AGAIN MEDIA!!!

Talk about exciting, I challenge you to find a more exciting team to follow. It's a success story the likes of which cannot be rivaled accross the nfl... Remember the Vick scandal, the Petrino disaster? Well this team, guided by the hand of our Owner, Arthur Blank, drafted Matty Ice and put a new head coach in place along with a bright GM in Thomas Dimitroff, and the results have been nothing less than astonishing!!!

So welcome football fans who just need to get away from the East Coast and West Coast hype machine with all the blah blah blah telling you about all the soap operas going on with the NY Jets, Dallas Cowboys, NY Giants, etc.. etc... etc... We welcome your support and it won't be long before we have you hooked... Come one, come all, but please... no fairweather fans looking for the next flavor of the month... Go Birds!!!

I think bandwagon is the wrong terminology. I say welcome aboard to those fans who find our team compelling! There are so many reasons to like this team. We are a good wholesome, hard nosed, well run, competitive, honest organization who has much to offer the average fan.

Bandwagon means you will be a short term fan until things get tough. But we endure toughness and as you can see have turned this football team into a perrenial playoff team who has "risen up" to overcome a drought of never winning b2b seasons and now flying in the face of all the media 'experts' saying we wouldn't win again in the playoffs for the 4th straight year... well... GUESS AGAIN MEDIA!!!

Talk about exciting, I challenge you to find a more exciting team to follow. It's a success story the likes of which cannot be rivaled accross the nfl... Remember the Vick scandal, the Petrino disaster? Well this team, guided by the hand of our Owner, Arthur Blank, drafted Matty Ice and put a new head coach in place along with a bright GM in Thomas Dimitroff, and the results have been nothing less than astonishing!!!

So welcome football fans who just need to get away from the East Coast and West Coast hype machine with all the blah blah blah telling you about all the soap operas going on with the NY Jets, Dallas Cowboys, NY Giants, etc.. etc... etc... We welcome your support and it won't be long before we have you hooked... Come one, come all, but please... no fairweather fans looking for the next flavor of the month... Go Birds!!!

I like what you say.