Do You Guys Realise We Wont Be Favored

unless We play the Ravens in the Superbowl if we beat the 9ers and have to face the pats we will hear the same ish about us being the underdogs... what are you thoughts i really dont care cause all year we have been the black sheep and none of the "experts" chose us.... its funny all year long we heard,experts say they cant pick us cause we havent won a play off game,,, we won that playoff game but because Copernicus has a once in a lifetime game they now wanna refer to stats about us and running qbs....lol

I think it is really funny that all the analyst keep saying "Falcons couldn't stop Wilson, no way the can stop Kaepernick" maybe we didn't shut Wilson down but we contained him enough to win, and that's all that matters. Our advantage is that we have played numerous mobil QB's this year and have one a majority of those games. They may put up numbers but our bend but don't break defense has tightened up when needed. Secon Wilson is a much better passer than Kaepernick, we can actually sell out to stop his running and have a better chance of stopping his passing than with Wilson. I think Nolan will throw some confusing looks at Kaepernick and force som turnovers (remember Manning and Brees) we forced them into almost 10 ints total. Do you think Kaepernick is smarter than those two? If we can put up 30 on Seattle's defense we can do at least that to the 49ers. This is by no means a cake walk for the Falcons, but I don't think we are as much of an underdog as everyone is making us out to be.

I don't want us favored by any of those empty headed zeros called the media.

It's been that way ALL YEAR.....................and we're in the NFC Champ. game. How bout that.

The Falcons don't need anybody outside their locker room to believe in them. THEY believe in themselves.

End of story.

The Falcons have consistently won like this all year. No one has blown the Falcons out, and 2 of our 3 losses were meaningless. The Falcons know how to come from behind and how to get ahead and stay ahead.

I love our chances against SF. It will be just another game we shouldn't have won, or got lucky and did it ugly. The Falcons don't look tough enough or have some player that the media loves to get ga ga about. Sounds great to me. Nobody is afraid to play the Falcons. Well that is their first mistake.

As a Niner fan, I don't like the fact that the #1 seed Falcons are underdogs in their own stadium. The Falcons obviously have some kind of mojo going this year and when you think about the team, you can see how the Falcons could use this as a huge motivation. I don't really agree with the odds makers. I see it as a wash. Because, while the Niners may have a physical advantage, there is no way to account for the combination of a real good QB like Ryan and probably the best 2-receiver tandem in the league with Jones and White. And then you add a hall of fame TE who has a habit of stabbing these ridiculous third down grabs. In other words, I could imagine the Niners defense stopping the run and largely containing the Falcons, but at the same time, I can see lots of big plays to those receivers and lots of third down conversions. I mean, they can be completely on Julio Jones or Roddie White and they'll still bring down a catch. I honestly can't see the Falcons defense stopping the NIners from scoring some points unless they reach down real deep and find something I haven't seen which is not out of the question. But, I also don't see the Niners D completely stopping the Falcons either. I think it will be a good game.

unless We play the Ravens in the Superbowl if we beat the 9ers and have to face the pats we will hear the same ish about us being the underdogs... what are you thoughts i really dont care cause all year we have been the black sheep and none of the "experts" chose us.... its funny all year long we heard,experts say they cant pick us cause we havent won a play off game,,, we won that playoff game but because Copernicus has a once in a lifetime game they now wanna refer to stats about us and running qbs....lol

Don't care as long as we keep winning!!!

One game at a time brother.

I think a Falcons / Ravens game would be listed at about a picke 'em, but it would depend on how they both look in getting there.

Not that I'm getting ahead of myself I don't like either match up, Patriots or Ravens. Even though Brady is Brady I almost prefer them to the Ravens. Have had it up here with the Ray Lewis Farewell tour.

Regardless there isn't a team left standing the Falcons can't beat.

As a Niner fan, I don't like the fact that the #1 seed Falcons are underdogs in their own stadium. The Falcons obviously have some kind of mojo going this year and when you think about the team, you can see how the Falcons could use this as a huge motivation. I don't really agree with the odds makers. I see it as a wash. Because, while the Niners may have a physical advantage, there is no way to account for the combination of a real good QB like Ryan and probably the best 2-receiver tandem in the league with Jones and White. And then you add a hall of fame TE who has a habit of stabbing these ridiculous third down grabs. In other words, I could imagine the Niners defense stopping the run and largely containing the Falcons, but at the same time, I can see lots of big plays to those receivers and lots of third down conversions. I mean, they can be completely on Julio Jones or Roddie White and they'll still bring down a catch. I honestly can't see the Falcons defense stopping the NIners from scoring some points unless they reach down real deep and find something I haven't seen which is not out of the question. But, I also don't see the Niners D completely stopping the Falcons either. I think it will be a good game.

I agree it will be a good game

We wouldn't be favored even in the superbowl. We would be the worst thing to happen for the superbowl.