Help Me Send A Random Fan To The Game

Ok, first off let me say I'm not rich I barely get by week to week and have a wife and kid. I splurged when I shouldn't have and bought tickets last week and this week. I'll get through it. Last week was such an emotional game and great experience I can't help but think how awesome it would be to help someone get there who can't afford it.

Unfortunately I can't do what the other guy is doing and pay for a whole ticket. But I can chip in a few bucks. Is anyone willing to help chip in a few bucks here and there and send a fan to the dome? If there is 20-30 of us with 10 bucks each we can make it happen, that isn't asking a lot to help a fellow Falcon fan.

I'm not sure how we would decide who gets it or how we get the money to them. I guess they would have to have a paypal already set up so they could use the money. We would just have to trust that they buy a ticket with the cash and not go to Magic City....laugh.png Maybe you guys have some better ideas if so please help.

Like I said I don't have much but I will gladly give what I have to someone in need of a ticket. Is anyone interested in helping?

SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION BUT THE TICKET IS NOT FOR ME ITS FOR SOMEONE WE ALL CHOOSE. I HAVE A TICKET. JUST WANT TO HELP SOMEONE WHO CANT HELP THEMSELVES.

Edited by SiViK_OuTkAsT™

The way this is written makes it hard to understand exactly what you are proposing.

I apologize. I just want to see if there are other fans here that would like to join me in donating some cash to help a random fan go. I don't know how to go about it as far as getting them the ticket. Just feeling generous and wanting to pay it forward with what I can is all.

Let me clarify I don't need the ticket, this is not for me. Some random fan of our choosing.