Ravens Or Pats?

Taydumz

I know we gotta get pass SF first but honestly I think we have a better chance against the pats! The ravens dline is brutal compared to the pats! The pats secondary is average vs the ravens! Plus all the ray lewis talks would just be too much! Tony g would barely get talked about! Pats minus gronk would be key! Anyone else agree?

I couldn't give two craps about the saints or their fans right now. Currently, I want to see 9ers fans whining about the game Sunday. The saints and true bandwagon fans can suck an egg.

Not only the 49er fans but the entire nation. Apparently people can't fathom the notion of the Falcons in the Super Bowl

Yep. I hope to see a lot of "the refs did this" "you guys got lucky on X play", "but our kicker has an ingrown toenail" etc etc.

I guarantee, if ATL wins, there's going to be some: "The Patriots/Ravens are going to destroy the Falcons."

HOW MANY FRICKING TIMES ARE PEOPLE GOING TO SAY THAT AND BE PROVEN WRONG?!!! Being a Falcon fan isn't fair. For other teams, like the Broncos or Seahawks, they get all the regular season respect a team can get, but for us it's Super Bowl or bust. I hate it,and it's why I'm counting on my boys to win it all. Please God.

I guarantee, if ATL wins, there's going to be some: "The Patriots/Ravens are going to destroy the Falcons."

HOW MANY FRICKING TIMES ARE PEOPLE GOING TO SAY THAT AND BE PROVEN WRONG?!!! Being a Falcon fan isn't fair. For other teams, like the Broncos or Seahawks, they get all the regular season respect a team can get, but for us it's Super Bowl or bust. I hate it,and it's why I'm counting on my boys to win it all. Please God.

I honestly dont think the pats would destroy us and flacco def will destroy hisself

Embrace the hate... Join the dark side