Wow! You Need To Read This San Fran Trash Talk!

domeOFpain

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol! one of my favorite parts was that the falcons have only three wins against teams with winning records....

now if my calculations are correct, the falcons are 3-0 vs teams with winning records (den, nyg, was) while the 49ers are 4-3 (wins vs seattle, gb, chi, and ne, losses vs seattle, minnesota, and nyg)

lol! one of my favorite parts was that the falcons have only three wins against teams with winning records....

now if my calculations are correct, the falcons are 4-0 vs teams with winning records (den, nyg, was, sea) while the 49ers are 4-3 (wins vs seattle, gb, chi, and ne, losses vs seattle, minnesota, and nyg)

Fixed it for ya

FM I would also add that our defense isn't the flaming dumpster fire of fail that the Packers have.

I agree, but before we go and toot the Falcons defense horn, we gave up a 20 point lead TWICE this past Sunday...I would be surprised if that were to happen again, but it was horrific to watch...I still don't have any fingernails! LOL

SEATTLE 42 SF 13

NY GIANTS 26 SF 3

ATLANTA 30 Seattle 28

ATLANTA 34 NY Giants 0

And let it not be forgotten:

ATLANTA 27 DENVER 21 – Beating the former #1 seed in the AFC earlier this year.

WHY didn’t SF beat, or even come a little closer, to SEATTLE just a few weeks ago if they are such a superior team?

Seattle beat New England

Seattle beat Green Bay

And ATLANTA BEAT SEATTLE.

Seattle was the team to beat, and the Falcons have already done that. The superbowl was played last Sunday. Falcons won.

I already saw the article, but Dome of Lame, let's turn our attention towards you, since you are one of the loudest, chest-thumping mouth breathers, who claim that Matt Ryan is a little less useful than a door stopper. After his MVP performance this season, coupled with his first playoff win...did he still look scared to you in the 4th quarter with :25 on the clock, while willing us down the field again, on the vaunted Seattle secondary...