Why Roddy White Is The Man !

falcon07

I remember watching the game yesterday, and Sherman was acting all hard when he defended a couple of passes, and I was telling you my friends (who were all against the falcons) wait a little bit and see how White is going to shut this piece of poo up. Sure enough, roddy white scores that bomb of a pass from ryan, and what I love most about it is that roddy white went right to the guys face and showed him up. Mad respect White !!!

One thing about Roddy White, if Julio is getting shut down, he's always there to get our offense going.

People double team Julio because of his athleticism but Roddy just has so much heart and speed. He was furious that Ryan didn't get that first pass to him, I could see he truly wanted to win that game with the passes that he caught. He refused to lose.

I was so happy that Douglas didn't choke and drop that bomb to him at the end of the game, I KNOW I wasn't the only one thinking he would.

I was so happy that Douglas didn't choke and drop that bomb to him at the end of the game, I KNOW I wasn't the only one thinking he would.

why would he not catch that pass? cause you heard a few idiots say he has a problem with drops? HD has one of the highest catch percentages in the league. dude is pretty much money

Sherman played pretty well all game, saved at least two TDs that I saw with his play, but Roddy definitely turned him around on that one.

I know the media will say it was sarcastic, but I think Sherman's applause was genuine. He applauded Crabtree earlier this year when Crabtree and Kaepernick beat him deep, too. Say what you will about his trash-talking, but I've never heard him make excuses for a bad play.

Incidentally, it seemed like we suffered a lot more at the hands of Gonzalez than Jones/White that game. That dude has unbelievable hands and body control. I couldn't believe how he got his feet down on that TD. Hope he gets a ring this year.

Roddy is the man look what he said:

"He's a talker," ... "He's a bit of a talker, so I just asked him to talk to me for a little while. He didn't have too much to say after that play."

Richard Sherman can’t help but applaud Roddy White’s ridiculous touchdown catch: usatoday.com

Edited by roddyfan