Omg The Hate Never Ends!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol once Billick didn't pick Ryan, I already knew the Clowns were picking Kaep. They can't bring themselves to pick a Falcon for anything. I don't blame them. I wouldn't pick a Saint to even clean my gutters. Sharper looks for Kaep to have the same "success" Cam and Wilson had, but what did they both have in the end? L's. 1-4 record between the two. Throw in RG3 and now you're 1-5. You can have yards. I want wins.

The media and fans alike are notorious for having short memories and basing all their projections on the previous week's body of work. Thats how Vegas makes all their money cause most people bet based on the last highlights they saw and ignore trends. Forget about the other 17 games played. I'll admit, IF Kaep plays like he did against the Packers, we are in trouble. But that is highly unlikely to happen again since it was an All-Time performance. Now he is on the road, in the ATL and at our mercy. He will play well, but Nolan will have an answer. He is a master at taking away what you want to do and making an offense beat you outside it's comfort zone. Should be a great NFC Championship.

Edited by Falconsin2012

You are telling me. With the game on the line. With less than 1 minute left and 98 yards to go. You would rather have Colin Kaepernick with the ball?

What Ryan did on Sunday was not the first time. It was not the second time. **** it wasn't even the third time this year he did it.

I have been watching football for awhile. I have seen other QBs great ones. Elway, Marino, Favre, Brady, Manning(s) and I have never seen them do that. You give Ryan time and he can beat you. And it didn't just start his year. It started his rookie year. There was enough confidence on this team that against Arizona had we held them on 3 and 16 we could have scored. Kaepernick did great winning a game that was a blow out, but with the game on the line agains the top defense in the NFL could he do it?

I don't think so.

we fluked and lucked our way all the way to 14-3, and we will keep fluking our way to 16-3

If we do win the Superbowl, I won't mind listening to some of these same talking heads go on about how we got lucky, it was a fluke and that we're the worst team to ever win a Superbowl. Also that if we want to prove that we're for real, we'll have to repeat next season. Nothing would make me happier than to hear us being hated on and disrespected like that three weeks from now.

You are telling me. With the game on the line. With less than 1 minute left and 98 yards to go. You would rather have Colin Kaepernick with the ball?

Anyone who could hold this position is a complete idiot. Ryan is a proven, clutch, elite QB. Kaepernick is a hot, flavor of the week rookie. He may or may not be an elite QB himself someday but right now, he's just the flavor of the week. It will be hilarious and awesome if he comes out here and craps the bed on Sunday. Then it will be even more hilarious to hear some of these same national sports talkers back-peddling. Let's hope.

Anyone who could hold this position is a complete idiot. Ryan is a proven, clutch, elite QB. Kaepernick is a hot, flavor of the week rookie. He may or may not be an elite QB himself someday but right now, he's just the flavor of the week. It will be hilarious and awesome if he comes out here and craps the bed on Sunday. Then it will be even more hilarious to hear some of these same national sports talkers back-peddling. Let's hope.

that would just give them another excuse as to why the falcons aren't that great and we are lucky that their qb played a terrible game

we fluked and lucked our way all the way to 14-3, and we will keep fluking our way to 16-3

Thats how Pats won their SB. All 3 Pats SB were won by FG and especially in their early years every team left with a feeling they could have won. I still remember the Tuck rule game where they edged out Raiders narrowly and then went on to win SB by a FG.

This was for Seahawks game.

pollkc.jpg

This is for Niners game, Looks like Alabama abandoned us but hey there are still some good folks left in GA. There are still some Saints fans who think Falcons can win.

poll2o.jpg

Started at 3. Then went to 3.5. Then went to 4. Holy cow, then went to 4.5!!!

Now the money is at 5. Thats FiVE, as in Niners money is at a FIVE POINT WIN!

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/las-vegas/

If abe is hurt, and J Smith is healthy, i am backing up the truck, before it goes to 6. Forget your heart, and follow the money.

Started at 3. Then went to 3.5. Then went to 4. Holy cow, then went to 4.5!!!

Now the money is at 5. Thats FiVE, as in Niners money is at a FIVE POINT WIN!

http://www.vegasinsi...odds/las-vegas/

If abe is hurt, and J Smith is healthy, i am backing up the truck, before it goes to 6. Forget your heart, and follow the money.

Reminds me of Panthers Giants game. They put money on CAR as they followed the money, Giants were favorites and then money went to CAR. CAR got blown out by Giants.