Uncertainty About Kaepernick.

sonnyjim

I don't know the 'facts' but it has been noted that no one has actually seen Colin Kaepernick's long form birth certificate. Some have suggested the possibility that he may be a secret terrorist and that his tats are a coded communication to other terrorist conspirators. If a SF cell could co-ordinate

with fellow evil enemies on the East Coast our Democracy could be threatened. Next Sunday a little pre-game 'enhanced interrogation" might go a long way toward insuring the safety of the thousands of innocent hard-working Falcons fans who attend the NFC Championship Game. Just sayin'.

It's actually a statement to the criticism he's received for having tatted sleeves, which are actually Bible verses. I would think you Georgia boys would appreciate that.

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

Leviticus 19:28

It's actually a statement to the criticism he's received for having tatted sleeves, which are actually Bible verses. I would think you Georgia boys would appreciate that.

Who cares about the tats? Everybody has Tats. He acts like a douchenozzle. That's all I'm saying. Let the wideouts do the gimmicky TD celebrations. He could take a lesson from Wilson. Show some class and act like you've been there before.