Gonzalez At 95% ?

HUGGY

Tony was huge yesterday. If he retires you guys are screwed.

Point being you had better take care of business this weekend and in the SB if you are fortunate to make it there because this will be your last opportunity for a long time. Tight ends like that come around once in 10 years or so. He won't be hard to replace. He will be impossible to replace.

He is the best I have ever seen. Make your most of what is probably your one last chance to take advantage of his skills.

LoL ... It will suck if he decides the leave but it will not be the end of the world. I don't think you noticed the circus catch Coffman made. We have a lot of weapons on the squad already and expect us to take a TE early in the draft I wouldn't be surprised if we get Eifert who is pretty dam good.

You are right we will never be able to replace him but we will surely not be screwed. That is just crazy talk.

Point being you had better take care of business this weekend and in the SB if you are fortunate to make it there because this will be your last opportunity for a long time. Tight ends like that come around once in 10 years or so. He won't be hard to replace. He will be impossible to replace.

He is the best I have ever seen. Make your most of what is probably your one last chance to take advantage of his skills.

We made the playoffs before he was here and we will continue to make the playoffs after he retires. I'm glad to have him as a Falcon for the time being though.

You don't have to go home, but you best get up on out of here.

I was thinking of hanging around till our rematch next season. laugh.png

Once justice has been done I can move on.

Nobody was wronged yesterday and Packer fans feel like justice has been served so let's just call it even...

In all seriousness, you have pretty levelheaded while here. Except for the ridiculous thread yesterday.

LOL @ the retirement of a Tight End ruining our chances to contend for a Super Bowl. I'm willing to bet that's the first time anyone has ever said that.

It has been a long time since a tight end has been so instrumental in a team's success, There is a first time for everything.

Edited by HUGGY

Tony G will be back if we do not get the super bowl. I think he was just discouraged from the consistent 1 and Dones, but now we got that monkey off our back. He got the taste and he is not leaving until he gets the whole dessert.

I hope you get it. It will make the taste of taking it away from you next year all the sweeter.

That's a backhanded compliment if I've ever seen one. Whatever helps you sleep at night, "bro."

You might wanna get comfortable. You could be here for a few years.

excuse me???? explain WTF you THINK justice is?? justice happened Sunday. this clown thinks Tony G is our only weapon and after he retires we're done....

as I mentioned in another thread, I remember seeing a very familiar name when my wife changed the grandbabies diaper. it was full of sh!t too, which is why his name looks familiar