Sold. And London People Are Awesome

Guest fibonacci

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

this kills me. it really does. The guy who came from London had to go home earlier then expected. so he is missing the NFC championship.

he made me realize there is some great fans around the world. and some great fans who never post much but are very knowledgeable.

I will miss him and it breaks my wife and my heart that he has to go.

also I am going to start tailgating between 7-8. so that is a required. I want someone to hang out with all of us. there will be about 30 people. there will be a good few people who are on the message boards that will be there as well.

I sold the ticket to a big time poster here. yee haw. biggrin.png

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

@mods. please do not move this thread I know we have a forum for it. but I am trying to get just face value and someone who is a big falcons fan here.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Where will you be set up this week? I thought the lots only opened five hours before kickoff. Sorry about not getting back with you last week. We had some friends who we were supposed to hang with that flaked out on us.

right now we are unsure where it will be. we are thinking of doing it ontop of a building. :D

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

That guy was great. Big shout out to Fibonacci as well. Good people, true to their word, and dude can cook. Given the high prices I've seen elsewhere, someone should take him up on this!

thanks man. and I look forward to seeing you.

that London guy.....man I wish he didn't have to go. he called me and said he had to go. and my heart hit the ground like I was losing a friend. I think the reason it upsets me is cause he was a great person, traveled from London of all places to here, but it hurts a lot he will not get to see us win.

also he told me last time he left before he culd see the next game (he came for the Broncos game) we crushed the chargers. :D so heres to what will eventually have me smile cause I love that kind of luck. :D

but man I hate it. I really do.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Oh wow. Well, I won't try to get the ticket, but if you have a tailgate that is going to start early that my wife and friends could get in on, we'd be glad to contribute something.

right now we are trying to find out what lots are open and prices and such. we are almost thinking of going to a parking lot on top of a building.

I want to go with my brother again but he may not have the money, I really don't want to miss this game and I am seriously thinking about flying solo. As bad as it would make me feel to ditch him and go without him I REALLY DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS GAME. I might be willing to take you up on that offer. I believe we discussed our age relation in the other thread and that wouldn't be an issue ( really wouldn't anyway I just don't want to feel out of place or vice versa). I am an awesome fan. I can't talk today because I screamed all day yesterday.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

I want to go with my brother again but he may not have the money, I really don't want to miss this game and I am seriously thinking about flying solo. As bad as it would make me feel to ditch him and go without him I REALLY DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS GAME. I might be willing to take you up on that offer. I believe we discussed our age relation in the other thread and that wouldn't be an issue ( really wouldn't anyway I just don't want to feel out of place or vice versa). I am an awesome fan. I can't talk today because I screamed all day yesterday.

hey I will help you find a ticket if I have sold it.

I'm waiting on ethanga to reply back. I think he is getting the ticket.

I just happy there is someone who contributes to these boards going.

also come tailgate with us. I'll send you my number

hey I will help you find a ticket if I have sold it.

I'm waiting on ethanga to reply back. I think he is getting the ticket.

I just happy there is someone who contributes to these boards going.

also come tailgate with us. I'll send you my number

That is fine, thing is my brother if he can't go then I will go solo and I don't want to be sitting by myself but if I do I'll still have a blast! Thanks for the consideration and keep me up to date brother!

I met some people from the board back in '08 and it would be cool to meet some more. I met Rev Hal, Shiney, Formul8r (now known as another name here I will not say just in case he wants it that way) Some other long time posters too who I can't recall their name. I think ebonymonk was one of them. Any how would be awesome to grow my message board family.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Really annoyed that I had to return earlier than planned. Was great to meet you.

Thanks for all your help in the first place. Who knows, another NFCCG next year and i'll be there, home or away.

See you next season!

you really are missed.

Ethan is going to rise up big time. :D

side note: there is a lot of great people here

I'll be sure to provide the same Dome field advantage you do my good sir.

I'm sure you will Ethan. Be celebrating afterwards, ok?!

If you've never been to London, I advised everybody here to go. Best city in the world in my opinion. Very funny, friendly and genuine people.

Funny, if you can understand us, and our wit. Likewise Atlanta, and the welcoming i've had both times.

Once Minnesota gets their stadium build underway, i'd expect them to announce one of their games for London in 2014. Who are they scheduled to play at "home"..... Yep, you guessed it.