Heath Evans

falcon124

Basically said that we want be able to stop Kapernick in the game based off what they show over the weekend. I don't have an issue with what they said. Sharper said based of the Carolina game he doesn't see anything that suggest that we will be able to stop Kapernick. Basically they just piggy back off what each other said.

The questions was, "Outside of Tom Brady, what quarterback do you trust most?"

Billack and Mooch said Joe Flacco because he was able to past on two awful azz defenses in Cinn and Denver.

And of course Dumb and Dumber took Kapernick based off the game that is being playing this week. Not necessarily answering the question, which say nothing about game situation.

I was actually talking about the earlier segment where he was swinging on Mannings nuts and was saying take away Flaccos big throws in the game and his numbers weren't that great. Sharper was like you can't take away those big throws and said that numb nuts probably wanted to not count Mannings last pick. That's what made me start this thread. I'm over it. ;)

He's trying to blow up his ratings by getting you guys to tweet him in massive numbers. I was listening to ESPN radio about an hour ago and one of the hosts basically said all Falcons fans are butt-hurt over the perceived disrespect that they give the team. That confirmed to me that they're listening when fans overreact and are dissing the Falcons on purpose. It doesn't really matter, though. What matters is what happens on the field. I'm hoping that someone posts a "Heath Evans Just Said Falcons Are the Worst Super Bowl Champions Ever!!!" thread in three weeks.

He said the Niners were unbeatable he's not the sharpest tool in the shed but he's a tool

Did he really say they were unbeatable??

That why they went 11-4-1??

He also said we were and I quote" not very good"

and when asked if we could stop lynch.. I quote " the tape says no way they can"

So yeah if you tweet him or email me do not dignify his stupidity with things like fact but simply tweet him a middle finger and be on your way