Free Agency

msjacob25

I was going to include Louis Vasquez but didn't want to seem too greedy!!!!!

Well you know me, I just want everything lol.

Vasquez is probably the "cream of the crop" for RG FAs this offseason, but Schwartz would be a nice consolation prize and could be a steal if we get him for cheap. If we resigned Reynolds and signed Schwartz both for cheap, I actually wouldn't be that upset with us not targeting a RG in the draft, and would then save us a pick. However, Vasquez is still my 1st choice.

Edited by hjerry

Well you know me, I just want everything lol.

Vasquez is probably the "cream of the crop" for RG FAs this offseason, but Schwartz would be a nice consolation prize and could be a steal if we get him for cheap. If we resigned Reynolds and signed Schwartz both for cheap, I actually wouldn't be that upset with us not targeting a RG in the draft, and would then save us a pick. However, Vasquez is still my 1st choice.

I would love either one of these guys here.

If we are talking strictly old guys on short contracts

Dwight Freeney

Osi Umenyiora

Richard Seymour

I think winning the Super Bowl this year would have a ridiculous impact on our ability to sign some quality veteran FA who want to win a(nother) Super Bowl if we were interested in going that route.

If we're only talking about older players the only one that jumps out at me is Seymour. He comes off as the type to sign a relatively cheap deal as long as he goes to a winning situation. Maybe Freeney as well if the Colts let go of him.

how old is seymour, id say go for it and put konz at guard that way we can focus on other positions in the draft, i still say draft a gaurd later in the draft though.

how old is seymour, id say go for it and put konz at guard that way we can focus on other positions in the draft, i still say draft a gaurd later in the draft though.

33. As for Konz, he was drafted to replace McClure and he'll be doing that next year which again leaves a void at RG. Reynolds looked alright but I'd prefer good or great. Larry Warford is becoming my favorite prospect in this draft.

Seymour is the best DT in FA even at his age imo. I think we need an edge rusher just as much though but it's not worth overpaying for either. DE Osi Umenyiora is probably the #1 choice because he shouldn't be that expensive and he rushes from both ends. I don't want to make the same mistake like we did with Edwards.

Seymour is the best DT in FA even at his age imo. I think we need an edge rusher just as much though but it's not worth overpaying for either. DE Osi Umenyiora is probably the #1 choice because he shouldn't be that expensive and he rushes from both ends. I don't want to make the same mistake like we did with Edwards.

Osi has been complaining about his contract for years. There isn't a chance in **** he's signing a cheap one.

Osi has been complaining about his contract for years. There isn't a chance in **** he's signing a cheap one.

he's past that age where he'll be getting a big pay day. he'll come cheaper than edwards, i doubt he'll be getting more than 5 million per year which is affordable.

Edited by Rai

33. As for Konz, he was drafted to replace McClure and he'll be doing that next year which again leaves a void at RG. Reynolds looked alright but I'd prefer good or great. Larry Warford is becoming my favorite prospect in this draft.

i also like warford, if warford is there in the second he should be our guy, but our first should be used on a DE, maybe a TE but i think getting another DE is most important. Our pass rush is almost nonexistant without abes on the field, kroy is a bright spot.