The Dome Was Rockin'!

KJinCton

We just need to encourage some of the fans to shut up when we are on offense, and to not get discouraged when the other team gets a first down or something. We have to be loud, and stay loud.

I think the vast majority of the fans were quiet when our O was executing. Most were cheering for the O to get cranked up in the 2nd half when the lull hit...but again it was mostly before or after the plays. Falcon fans were fantastic overall!

I brought my brother with me, who has been to numerous regular season games, but never a playoff game. I stressed that this would be a completely diffferent environment and atmosphere. Playoff games are crazy fun. He had a headache most of the game, so the level of screaming was messing with him a bit, but he kept saying..."This is the best game I've ever been to in my life!!"

Loudest I've ever heard the Dome, and that includes the college games I've been to there. I was there in Row 1 of Section 330 and had to be told to stop leaning over the rail. Today, my hands are swollen and sore from beating on the concrete facade of the stadium. That and both knees are bruised from leaning into the barricade the whole game. And no voice of course.