Jesus Christ, Niners Fans Are Awful

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's only been two days and i'm annoyed as **** by these guys.

This makes me miss the seahawk fans, alot. It's crazy how different two fanbases can act. How do the teams in the nfc west deal with the niners fans all the time?

Well, they only deal with them when they are relevant, which is 2 years over the last decade.

LOL. I almost take that as a compliment. ;-)

I came here just to talk football and all i've seen is posts about Kaep being ugly, a punk, can't throw the deep ball, and totally inferior to Wilson.

...wait.....am I actually on a Seahawks board?

In all seriousness, I've spent the last week on Packer boards and I feel like I've made the move from Wisconsin directly to the loony bin.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

almost 100 got arrested for being drunk at the GB vs niners game. all were niner fans.

wow at the number

wow at the fact it was niners in their won stadium

I came here just to talk football and all i've seen is posts about Kaep being ugly, a punk, can't throw the deep ball, and totally inferior to Wilson.

In all seriousness, I've spent the last week on Packer boards and I feel like I've made the move from Wisconsin directly to the loony bin.

It pains me to agree with you about what has been on the board today. A lot of nonsense.

colleen coppernips gone get hers.

I don't think they've been that bad.

Don't go to the 49ers boards, then. That's all I'll say. Even being respectful, I've never seen a team trash a non-rival's team so much.

They have good fans, sure. A decent bit of em. Some of the older posters there mainly. Every board has a few rotten ones I suppose, the tally's just higher over there.

Best nugget on this conversation: "Seahawks fans are humble, just like ours..."

Hilarious. Seahawks fans NEVER think their team is going to lose. The only question is about how big the winning margin will be. And, so far, visiting this site, I've seen some interesting and respectful posts, but I've also seen things like "I saw the Niners front seven and they're girls." Unbelievable. Five of them are going to the pro bowl and Falcons fan thinks they're "girls."

Humble??!! I don't think most of you guys know the meaning of the word.

How do the teams in the nfc west deal with the niners fans all the time?

From what I've heard, 69ers fans are just like Cowgirls fans: bragging about a trophy case that got filled decades ago. I'm more interested in getting a Lombardi for ours this year.

I expect tons of Farty-Niners fans to be at the Dome, unlike the handful of Seagulls fans yesterday.

well then go visit somewhere else.

The topics on this board have been rough recently. Calling Kap a punk and stuff along those lines...bah. Not my sort of thing.

I apologize for the 49er fans that have come here to be disrespectful. I dislike fans like that. Every fan base has them though.

I just enjoy talking football. :-)

See, I can appreciate you guys who come in here with a respectful attitude, most definitely. Respect from both sides is all I ask for.