We Have Faced It 4 Times This Year

This Zone read offense the Packers didnt face it one time all year........ they were not prepared for it at all we will be better prepared for it then they were...... as long as Copernicus ( or whateva his name is) doesnt get long 20+ yards we should be good... one thing i wanna see is those lead blockers get blown up.... those guys gotta get hit in the mouth early to make them think about the next time they come to lead block!!!

it might not look like it but we shut The seahawks Read offense down we can do it against the 9ers too

I think the gameplan will be similar to the seattle one. Although wilson didnt run at all except for breakdowns. We need abe back bad. We actually played well in coverage on alot of plays but wilson had so much time he would just sit there and take off. Our offense clearly won us the game yesterday. But i feel our defense will have to win it on sunday

Atlanta might have seen it, but sure as **** have not been able to stop it.... I like how Falcons fans brag that they stopped Wilson, 450 combined yards is "stopping" him? LOL, I am sure they will "stop" Kaepernick also! LOL!!! Also Kaepernick is MUCH faster than Wilson, he is also faster than Cam, you will see Sunday that they will NOT have an answer for that speed...

Sorry Falcon fans, you better be very worried...

Atlanta might have seen it, but sure as **** have not been able to stop it.... I like how Falcons fans brag that they stopped Wilson, 450 combined yards is "stopping" him? LOL, I am sure they will "stop" Kaepernick also! LOL!!! Also Kaepernick is MUCH faster than Wilson, he is also faster than Cam, you will see Sunday that they will NOT have an answer for that speed...

We did stop the Seahawks option attack. Most of Seattle's rushing yards came off of Wilson scrambles.

He got his but we won and thats all that matters. You can have Kaepernick run all you want as long as we win. We have seen every other QB like him this year and beat them all. Its funny you're taking that so lightly. This will not be like GB, we have a top 5 scoring defense and know how to "win" against the running QBs.

I am pretty sure Cam Newton absolutely demolished you guys the last time they played. You may have gotten the W against Seahawks, but don't act like that was anything other than a gift from HEAVEN. The fact is Atlanta has a VERY tough time against mobile QB's, the other problem is that there is not a lot of game footage on Kaep, and he is maybe the FASTEST mobile QB in the game (or a close second to RG3, and don't forget that rocket arm).

If you aren't very worried about Kaepernick, you are crazy...

You'd think we'd be able to stop these running QBs but we haven't really...We did a nice job with Vick and RG3, but we've been awful with the QB scrambles. It's one thing if you can stop the option, but it's another if you can't stop the QB from scrambling. Russell had wide open running lanes and a secondary can't cover for 8-9 seconds a play and expect anything positive. Wasn't any pass rush Sunday outside of a few blitzes...and it really sucked to see Weatherspoon completely whiff on a sack of Wilson late in the game that would've sealed it for us.

Hope Nolan has a better gameplan this week because we're gonna need it. I just don't know how you stop a QB from scrambling so much. Putting a spy won't work really because most QBs are faster than the linebacker you put on them.