Rich Gannon Was Praising Dimitroff And Smith

Flip Wilson

I was listening to Gannon and Schein at lunch and a Falcon fan called in. Gannon said something to the effect of, He was thinking about Thomas Dimitroff when that last play went down and about all the speculation about drafting Julio Jones. He said it was also a good idea by Smith to get him in the game on that play. He said it was a good day for Dimitroff and Smith. They both talked about what would have happened if we lost the game and Schein took his parting shot by saying Smith was lucky he won the game.

I can't listen to Adam Schein. He has THE MOST irritating voice in the history of sports talk radio, bar none. JMO!

My opinion too, give me 1000 fingernails on a blackboard anyday. I dont think there is

any creature on earth, man nor beast, that communicates with such screeching sounds...

I have grown to hate most of the sports media this season but he has been among the worst at dismissing the Falcons. For some reason I just can't stop listening.

He could say the Falcons are the greatest team in the history of the NFL and I would have a hard time listening to him. His voice is 1M times worse than Myron Cope, God rest his soul.

I hate that "lucky to have won the game bs"... one of my brothers texted me that at the end of the game (a viking fan and admitted seahawk sympathizer). The Seahawks were "lucky" that Black Ice made a horrible decision to throw into double coverage to keep them in the game. They were "lucky" that we continued to play run when we knew they were going to throw it. They were "lucky" that we didn't get our FG earlier to put them out of it.

Fact is, there is no such thing as "luck" when it comes to football, preparation and the ability to handle pressurized in-game situations is aften mistaken for "luck". It wasn't "luck" that Ryan made 2 perfect throws to get us into FG range in those 31 seconds to win it...

Yeah, I'm not crazy about Adam Schein. Usually Jim Miller or Rich Gannon can balance out his insanity. The best show on Sirius, by far, is Moving the Chains with Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwin. Those guys are really great football minds, and are always objective. I like Ross Tucker in the mornings too. Hes a little crazy at times, but he adds some personality.

Yeah, I'm not crazy about Adam Schein. Usually Jim Miller or Rich Gannon can balance out his insanity. The best show on Sirius, by far, is Moving the Chains with Tim Ryan and Pat Kirwin. Those guys are really great football minds, and are always objective. I like Ross Tucker in the mornings too. Hes a little crazy at times, but he adds some personality.

I don't care much for Schein or Mills. The constant USC and Seahawk nutthugging that goes on with Ryan and PK gets old as well. By far my favorite duo is Tucker and Papa in the morning.