Samuel And Robinson Are Going To Have To Play On An Island Vs 49Ers

JulioHOFer

The defense for the vast majority of the game was unprepared to stop Russel Wilson from scrambling and he didn't even get any designed runs that I can remember

Kapernick destroyed the Packers on designed runs and scrambles and is faster

We need to be ready this week and have Spoon or Moore waiting to crumble him like RG3 and take that out of their game plan

To make this happen we're going to need our cover guys like Samuel and Robinson to step up and play on an island, we're not going to be able to play 2 deep safeties or we'll get chewed up

At the very least we'll need 1 guy near the line of scrimmage in a spy or zone look

Ideally the coverage can win their 1 on 1's and we can devote the rest of the D to setting the edge and forcing the ball back inside to Spoon and Moore who are going to need to continue to show up and play big

Have we used the big nickel package at all this year. May not be any good but we have to have someone with a lil speed to spy him because we all know he's gonna take off at any time. The key to this week's game is forcing him to beat us through the air. If we can contain him and the backs, I don't see no reason why we shouldn't win unless our team just goes completely away

Ive noticed that (other than Cam) none of these running QB's actually run very much against us. Wilson didnt run very much yesterday, Vick didnt run much in that game, and RG3 only ran once if I remember correctly. Is this due to scheme? Is Nolan doing something I havent picked up on? Ive noticed we rarely crash down our DE's on the read option, and thats what Kaepernick kept taking advantage of vs GB. I think we willhold him in check on the ground

Can we bring back grimes now? I thought i heard something like that?

Grimes is on the IR and not eligible to return.

The reason why Kaepernick took off was because GB's secondary was playing man coverage and no one accounted for him, and that's what gave him the green space. I think we can play our normal scheme and maintain a disciplined spy for CK.

Grimes is on the IR and not eligible to return.

The reason why Kaepernick took off was because GB's secondary was playing man coverage and no one accounted for him, and that's what gave him the green space. I think we can play our normal scheme and maintain a disciplined spy for CK.

I think there's a new rule where if you put a player on IR with "designated for return", they're allowed to return. He's missed too much playing time and would be more of a liability if he were to return now.

I think there's a new rule where if you put a player on IR with "designated for return", they're allowed to return. He's missed too much playing time and would be more of a liability if he were to return now.

We already brought ours back. Either that, or I'm confusing the practice of that with what we did with Corey Peters. Either way, the thing I'm certain of is that Grimes is done for us.

We need abe and beirman to play and play well. There oline is big. Our speed rushers need to get there and babs and vance push the line back. Easier said than done. But abraham will be the difference. First half they had 0. Second they had 28. Abe played into the 2nd