Anyone Who Complains About Fans Not Being In Their Seats Early Can Suck It..

crankdatfalcon

Show me a team whose fans are in their seats and the stadium is full to capacity when the players are warming up...trust me when I say, when the ball was kicked off, the dome was 95% full but it looked full to capacity with the red flags flyjng everywhere..we showed up, yelled on every down for our defense and showed out big time..so with that said, please no more, "fans need to be in their seat before kickoff threads"...

Never saw a sea of red flags like that in quite awhile. It gave you goose bumps! Wait till the 20th and it happens all over.

The last time I saw that was the BAL 2010 game. And I don't even think it was on the same level. To me the flags are way better than the towels. And someone had a thread last week saying the towels are better. No way.

That doesn't happen every week, though. The team made a point to tell the fans to be there early, and they delivered. Let's just keep doing that in the postseason and next year as well.

Ain't gonna happen all year. Too many fans think it's more important to tailgate up to kickoff because the booze is cheaper in the cooler.

Show me a team whose fans are in their seats and the stadium is full to capacity when the players are warming up...trust me when I say, when the ball was kicked off, the dome was 95% full but it looked full to capacity with the red flags flyjng everywhere..we showed up, yelled on every down for our defense and showed out big time..so with that said, please no more, "fans need to be in their seat before kickoff threads"...

The Dome was electric yesterday

Ain't gonna happen all year. Too many fans think it's more important to tailgate up to kickoff because the booze is cheaper in the cooler.

Uh... then start the tailgate 15 minutes earlier. The team is already one of the best at home, but it could easily be THE BEST if the fans could consistently deliver like they did yesterday.

People were in their seats at kickoff for this game. As far as regular games, the difference for us is that you can see the field from the concourse in the Georgia Dome, unlike some other NFL stadiums. If people couldn't see what was going on while waiting in the concessions line, they would get to their seats faster. More fuel for haters and fans of teams that are watching the playoffs from their couches.

The Dome was loud from start to finish but we still have to do it again everybody

Did anyone else hear the sportscasters on Fox talking about Seattle's failed 4th down attempt and how the Seahawks O-line couldn't hear the protection adjustment?

It needs to be the same, no wait..........LOUDER for the 49ers game. The crowd can absolutely impact the game. Everybody RISE UP!!!

Did anyone else hear the sportscasters on Fox talking about Seattle's failed 4th down attempt and how the Seahawks O-line couldn't hear the protection adjustment?

It needs to be the same, no wait..........LOUDER for the 49ers game. The crowd can absolutely impact the game. Everybody RISE UP!!!

yeah I heard this too. it was absolutely rocking there from the looks of the TV, man I wish I could afford tickets to a game sometime

I hope it's going to be just as loud next Sunday. I have been an Atlanta Falcon fan for close to 20 years, and next sunday I am comming to my first game. The reason that I have never been to a game before is that I live in Denmark/Europe 4444 miles from the Georgia Dome. So I am going to do my part for making it just as loud next Sunday :-) Go Dirty Birds :-)