The View From 335---Pics

KJinCton

I was playing around during pregame yesterday and captured these images. I'm not happy with the panorama just yet as I had to clean it up and warp it a bit to get it to work, but I'm very happy i've got one more week to get it right. The cablecam crew was right beside me, so i can't get centered up on the goalposts, but I think I'll try to get a handful from the back row as well. These were all with a Canon point and shoot, but I wondering if I can bring my Canon 5D Mark II for the NFCCG. If anyone knows, please give me a heads up.

That was one **** of a finish, but I really don't won't to go through that every single game.

post-244638-0-17350200-1358185388_thumb.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

that's cool.

I wanted to sit over there. but I love being in 321 on the 50 on row 9. seeing the plays and all develop. but I think I am going to trade seats one day with someone over there just for one game.

I would hit like on this......but the like button went MIA along with the seahawks

that's cool.

I wanted to sit over there. but I love being in 321 on the 50 on row 9. seeing the plays and all develop. but I think I am going to trade seats one day with someone over there just for one game.

I would hit like on this......but the like button went MIA along with the seahawks

yeah, I noticed we lost the like button sometime between midnight & 7am.