Already Getting Disrespected Love It!

J-Wall

Everybody is assuming its going to be Pats vs 49ers and it very well could be but it could very will be ATL vs Balt which I'm predicting will happen. I don't really care about the respect thing we just proved we can win whenever. So with that said I will say ATL 27 SF 23 and we go to the Superbowl and beat the Ravens 21-19

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Prior to the conclusion of this week there were many headlines stating that "Seahawks are favorites from the NFC" blah blah blah. Now that we beat the Seahawks, I guess it's the 49ers turn.

Seahawks D > 49ers

Seahawks running > 49ers

Seahawks QB > 49ers

Atlanta 28 SF 10

Your right we did just win 1 game monkey off the back and now there is zero pressure on us its all on the 49ers because everybody including themselves think they're going to come in the dome and just spank us. Let's do it and see what happens #Riseup

Just because they handled the packers doesn't mean squat. i mean how many times have we seen teams this year do great one week and fail the next? It's amazing to me how the media bases all their predictions essentially off of the last game.

Take the seahawks and giants for example...they beat the skins and all of a sudden they are these monsters who would destroy us. Giants destroy the saints, proclamations they were hot again blah blah blah... then we beat them 34 to 0.

Edited by diehardfalconsfan

We'd be getting more respect had we smoked the Seahawks like we were doing in the first half. Blowing that lead put us right back where we were in most of the medias mind.

True

and that onside kick, I mean, You let seattle come back 28 points. 28! 21 in the 4th Q!

Pretty much why people are walkin' a thin line on you guys.

Wouldn't say disrespect....More like...."Eh? What else is on?" Not enough cares for people, yet.

the falcons won the game in 12 seconds

Carroll called a **** timeout, No one does that anymore. "O hay, imas be dumbzl o wait he NOT SPOse to PRAKTICE KICKS"!

Edited by TheShogun

Wouldn't say disrespect....More like...."Eh? What else is on?" Not enough cares for people, yet.

Carroll called a **** timeout, No one does that anymore. "O hay, imas be dumbzl o wait he NOT SPOse to PRAKTICE KICKS"!

coaches still "ice" the kickers. Anyway, the niners are pretty mistake prone too. They love them some penalties.

They Do, Still beat Green Bay by 15+

Who Ices kickers still? Name them!

clay mathews and raji looked like a couple of ******. Woodson didn't even watch tape on the niners "didn't know the fast qb was fast" they went in their thinking they could just show up. Home field advantage etc. The Georgia dome atmosphere is hellish, loud and red.

clay mathews and raji looked like a couple of ******. Woodson didn't even watch tape on the niners "didn't know the fast qb was fast" they went in their thinking they could just show up. Home field advantage etc. The Georgia dome atmosphere is hellish, loud and red.

That O line Bro.

If they can Beat NE & New Orleans away, they can handle ATL.

That Crowd got so much quiet in the 2nd half. But, they was loud in the 1st, O line couldn't hear Russell, Caused alot of hiccups

Edited by TheShogun