It's Killing Pete Carrol

falcon124

I heard a sound byte from his Press conference saying that Wilson was horse collared on sack at end of half. He always has to throw some backhanded excuses in there. He's a tool.

Well he should learn the rules. It is completely legal to horse collar a QB in the pocket. 100% legal.

He's a *****, he bailed on USC after they got busted for violations and you're right he always has an excuses. The most annoying excuse i've heard (not from him though) is they had to play early... Win in the regular season and get home field advantage or stfu.

That play early crap is #######. That's like saying I can't have sex with a supermodel until after 4pm east coast time cause I wont be able to perform to my optimal level until said time.

That play early crap is #######. That's like saying I can't have sex with a supermodel until after 4pm east coast time cause I wont be able to perform to my optimal level until said time.

Yeah I hear ya , I was so sick of hearing people use that as an excuse.They weren't ready to play in that first half because of jet lag and early time etc... If you want home field "ADVANTAGE" go get it or stfu.

Pete is easy to dislike, no doubt about it. No denying that he's done a pretty remarkable job turning around the Hawks. If I had the chance, there are 5 or 6 decisions from yesterday that I'd love to discuss with him! Anyway, I'm sure his flight home felt longer than mine. Congrats on Playoff win. You guys played great.

Pete is easy to dislike, no doubt about it. No denying that he's done a pretty remarkable job turning around the Hawks. If I had the chance, there are 5 or 6 decisions from yesterday that I'd love to discuss with him! Anyway, I'm sure his flight home felt longer than mine. Congrats on Playoff win. You guys played great.

So did your QB.

dude is a baller, and has a bright future.

Yeah i would be dishonest if didn't admit that Pete and Sherman are easy to root against.

I heard a sound byte from his Press conference saying that Wilson was horse collared on sack at end of half. He always has to throw some backhanded excuses in there. He's a tool.

Erm... I don't remember any horsecollar tackle, but that sack at the end of the First half was inside the pocket. There's an exception to the horsecollar rule for QB's in the pocket making them fair game...

Just as well Pete Carroll's season is over, sounds like he's going to have to spend some time reading the rule book