Niners Will Come In Thinking They Have Already Won

falcon124

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You do know, 49ers, the Players aren't like that right? They don't get overconfident like the Falcons. *Cough*

Maybe. Although it might just not be a coincidence that the niners haven't won 3 in a row all year. After 2 impressive wins the love piles back on them and then they lay an egg. What we do know is that you have no idea if they will be overconfident or not, and you certainly have no idea that the Falcons do either.

And that's why they will lose. Don't know if they lose by 1 or 21 but this team has convinced me somehow someway, we are winning the Super Bowl. I really believe this. GO FALCONS!

No they won't.

After losing to the Giants last year in the NFCCG, they won't overlook ANYONE.

That doesn't mean they win, it just means it won't be because they are overconfident.

Of course they will. It shows in their fans comments. They believe they have already won the game.

No, we just think the Niners are better than you give them credit for. I'm not predicting a winner because I respect the Falcons ability and think the rest of the league has disrespected them all year.

Maybe. Although it might just not be a coincidence that the niners haven't won 3 in a row all year. After 2 impressive wins the love piles back on them and then they lay an egg. What we do know is that you have no idea if they will be overconfident or not, and you certainly have no idea that the Falcons do either.

the 2nd half of the seattle game, and players going "Wow" at the scoreboard, Pretty says they were.

Oh god...that Statistic..I'm surprised no one has made a thread on here about that, If it pertains to truth, whew.

You guys really don't know the Niners do you. Harbaugh NEVER allows that kind of thinking. And, this is a team that lost last years NFC Championship game in overtime. And, you think they're going to come into Atlanta sure they're going to win??!! No way. Check out the SF Bay Area media. They're already going on and on about how much they respect Matt Ryan, his receivers and what the Falcons have accomplished this year. And, I agree with them. The Falcons are good.

Not with Harbaugh at coach. He has them convinced they havent won crap yet, and its nothing but a long road of hard work to get to where they want to be. They lost at home last year in this same game, so they will not be having big heads thinking they'll just cruise to victory. This is a blue collar team and they are going to practice hard. Do not mistake the fans comments and attitude to be the same kind of attitude held by the coaching staff and players.

With Caperprick at QB I doubt Niners beat Falcons. The reason is because guy has no experience. I think Niners defense is really good, but if we work the sideline and over the top throws with a mix of Turner and Rodgers we got this. But IMO Caperprick is not capable and will cost them the game.

Yo, but Matt Ryan has never won a pl-

nvm laugh.png

No, we just think the Niners are better than you give them credit for. I'm not predicting a winner because I respect the Falcons ability and think the rest of the league has disrespected them all year.

When didn't I give them credit. I haven't gave them credit nor have I given them credit. My statement said that they believe they have already won the game, much like their fans.

This week isn't going to be about the 49ers getting credit. This week will be about Falcons receiving their credit.

With Caperprick at QB I doubt Niners beat Falcons. The reason is because guy has no experience. I think Niners defense is really good, but if we work the sideline and over the top throws with a mix of Turner and Rodgers we got this. But IMO Caperprick is not capable and will cost them the game.

...said the Bears, Saints, Patriots and Packers.