Life Time Saints Fans

Atlien 404

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im not going to judge anyone for what they do, but to be honest, as a fan who was a falcons fan in the old nfc west days, i wouldn't say i was cheering for the saints last year, but i wanted them to lose less then i wanted the 49ers to lose in their playoff game.

But being a former west rival who whopped both our teams butts constant year in and year out every year. Really wanna root for them?

Maybe its a "tie"?

Remember when both the saints and Falcons where considered jokes every year. It was impart due to 49`ers whooping our butts.

Edited by danight

Man this is tough, but honestly there is no team I dislike more than the 49ers they have caused more misery for the Saints than any other team in the league. On the other hand the Falcons are the Saints biggest rivals, but they are repping the South, so what to do? I'm going to go for...........

Edited by meezy0236

Man this is tough, but honestly there is no team I dislike more than the 49ers they have caused more misery for the Saints than any other team in the league. On the other hand the Falcons are the Saints biggest rivals, but they are repping the South, so what to do? I'm going to go for...........

playoffs....2012.... what's your heart telling you.

My heart is telling me to just watch Netflix that day :lol:

cmon man...arguably best saints team ever.. on their way to a dynasty... whered that dream end meez!? wh0 sent the saints back home broken hearted, and they probably laughed too meez...i bet their crappy qb put eye black on and called himself drew!! whats your heart sayin!

Honestly, the Falcons winning the Super bowl this year would be devastating for a lot of rival fans, but that victory would be great for the NFCS, no division in the last 11yrs would have more SB trophies in the NFC. For smaller market teams that would mean a lot.

Honestly, the Falcons winning the Super bowl this year would be devastating for a lot of rival fans, but that victory would be great for the NFCS, no division in the last 11yrs would have more SB trophies in the NFC. For smaller market teams that would mean a lot.

Im sick of the old dynasty teams. Ill root for anyone but them to win the SB. I would rather the Ravens win than the Pats. Im sick of Bill and Brady. Those major markets built their dynasty teams because they had tons of money to play with in getting players. Us smaller markets just got stomped on along the way for them to make a name for themself.

If SF and NE end up in the SB ill root for the budweiser the budbowl. Or the commercials.

The only way that I'll be able to pull for the Falcons to win the SB is if I stay out of TATF.It's amazing how many Falcons fans over there live with the desire to pee in public in New Orleans.Some have listened or read so many tall tales that they believe that that "anything goes " at anytime in the city.It'll be a killer to get lucky enough to get a ticket and spend all the money that goes with a weekend in the city only to miss the game beause you're in central lockup because "my cousin's friend's brother said he pulled his pecker out in the middle of bourbon st in front of a cop and they just laughed!"The Falcons are a fun team to watch this year.No doubt about it.Maybe I'll let the football pool decide who I pull for.

Personally...I think if the Falcon's win it all...it will put us back on par with the Saint's, historically speaking, and we can go back to when this rivalry was a great, drunken battle between cousins who hug after its over and not the indignant, condescending p*ssing match it has become. Saints Falcons games used to be fun, and now they are too d*mn serious. I don't want to hate New Orleans and the Saints, they are the closest thing to a sister city we have in football. I want the fans to like each other, get testy and fight hard during the game but sit down for drinks afterwards. H*ll, in the old days we used to trade players back and forth like it was going out of style, and the Lofton signing wouldnt have caused much issue at all, because, well, that just what we used to do. the saints winning it all really hurt the good spirit of this rivalry, kudos to them, but I think it behooves us all to get back to equal footing. Then we can sit around and make fun of the Panthers together...hah!

Also, if we win it at New Orleans..well, that would be great, because that dome is our history as well. If we have a home away from home, its that dome, and that is not meant as a dig or spite. It's just, a lot of history there, back when neither of these franchises had much to cheer for...but I'll be d*mned if I didn't know there would be at least two good games to watch that year, both of them saints games.

As a fan since the days of the Old NFC West, I hate the 49ers with a hate that borders on an unhealthy pathology. But my hate for the Falcons is definitely a sickness. It might be worth seeking therapy.

Even though they already have several Super Bowl Championships, my hope is that the 49ers destroy the Falcons in an untterly embarassing display of dominance, then the 9ers go to the Super Bowl and lose in an embarrasing blowout to the AFC Representative. Because right now, the49ers are perfect in the SB. I wanna them to get one in the L column for SBs.

Yeah I just don't care about that rah rah division ****. I don't care how the division is looked at. I don't want any of your teams to win. That's most important to me.

The only way that I'll be able to pull for the Falcons to win the SB is if I stay out of TATF.It's amazing how many Falcons fans over there live with the desire to pee in public in New Orleans.Some have listened or read so many tall tales that they believe that that "anything goes " at anytime in the city.It'll be a killer to get lucky enough to get a ticket and spend all the money that goes with a weekend in the city only to miss the game beause you're in central lockup because "my cousin's friend's brother said he pulled his pecker out in the middle of bourbon st in front of a cop and they just laughed!"The Falcons are a fun team to watch this year.No doubt about it.Maybe I'll let the football pool decide who I pull for.

WORD

Personally...I think if the Falcon's win it all...it will put us back on par with the Saint's, historically speaking, and we can go back to when this rivalry was a great, drunken battle between cousins who hug after its over and not the indignant, condescending p*ssing match it has become. Saints Falcons games used to be fun, and now they are too d*mn serious. I don't want to hate New Orleans and the Saints, they are the closest thing to a sister city we have in football. I want the fans to like each other, get testy and fight hard during the game but sit down for drinks afterwards. H*ll, in the old days we used to trade players back and forth like it was going out of style, and the Lofton signing wouldnt have caused much issue at all, because, well, that just what we used to do. the saints winning it all really hurt the good spirit of this rivalry, kudos to them, but I think it behooves us all to get back to equal footing. Then we can sit around and make fun of the Panthers together...hah!

I vividly remember those days too.

Yeah I just don't care about that rah rah division ****. I don't care how the division is looked at. I don't want any of your teams to win. That's most important to me.

To each his own. However it plays out neither one of us will be able to change it. But, I respect your stance on it.

THIS IS HEAVEN SENT. THE 49ers DELIVERED RIGHT INTO OUR HANDS.

WE HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THE OLD NFC WEST DAYS. AND WE SHALL

HAVE OUR VENGENCE. THE 49ers WILL TAKE A SEAT NEXT TO SEATTLE.

IT'S ON NOW! WATCH WHAT WE DO TO'EM.

Rev, you are the very definition of a true fan, no wavering, no doubts, and a true belief in your team's chances. You out of any other fan deserves to see the Falcons hoist a trophy.