Colin Cowherd: Russell Wilson Is A "freak," Mentioned In Same Sentence As Michael Jordan And Lebron James

Mega Flare

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He says he had better stats than Matt Ryan, despite cross-country flights and playing on road. He's a transcendent talent and he's amazing as a rookie and Cowturd doesn't care that the Seahawks lost.

Moron.

So the fact that opposing defenses had to go cross country before defending him is irrelevant?

He's a freak, without a question. He was amazing and put that team on his back. I don't care what anyone says, that was the best QB I seen the Falcons go up v. in the last five years including Aaron Rodgers. He made one critical mistake the whole game and didn't even have a minor mistake. He was a freak of nature. His Football IQ is not one of a rookie. He ran when he needed too and escaped everything. We are lucky that Seahawks didn't have the ball much in the 1st half and they were trying to set up the run most of the time when they did.

He says he had better stats than Matt Ryan, despite cross-country flights and playing on road. He's a transcendent talent and he's amazing as a rookie and Cowturd doesn't care that the Seahawks lost.

Moron.

Beg to differ on better stats...one stat matters, the W. Everyone wants to talk about how Seattle came back to ALMOST win the game from a 20 point deficit - ovation.

None of the talking heads seem to understand what they TRULY witnessed yesterday - Mr. Clutch - Ice in the veins - Matty Ice - The Matural - I prefer Mattlanta - he IS Atlanta - with another GREAT comeback with only 31 seconds left in the game. Let's talk about THAT comeback, which in my mind is better than a 20 point comeback in the second half...31 seconds...for real? - STANDING OVATION!! CHEERS TO YOU MATT RYAN!!

I keep hearing the word luck thrown around the media and fans. Well...7 times in one season - WINNING, 2 times with under a minute -WITNESS and once without any timeouts from the 1 yard line - CLUTCH...Atlanta can't win in the playoffs and playing the hottest team going into the postseason...with only 31 seconds left - PRICELESS!!

That was a VISA moment - PRICELESS!!

He's Donovan McNabb with a higher football IQ

I don't recall McNabb ever playing that well. Needless to say McNabb is a much better player in his career due to him doing it for 10+ years but this season and in that game, he was amazing and the best I've seen. He looked like Fran Tarkenton mixed with Aaron Rodgers.

Beg to differ on better stats...one stat matters, the W. Everyone wants to talk about how Seattle came back to ALMOST win the game from a 20 point deficit - ovation.

None of the talking heads seem to understand what they TRULY witnessed yesterday - Mr. Clutch - Ice in the veins - Matty Ice - The Matural - I prefer Mattlanta - he IS Atlanta - with another GREAT comeback with only 31 seconds left in the game. Let's talk about THAT comeback, which in my mind is better than a 20 point comeback in the second half...31 seconds...for real? - STANDING OVATION!! CHEERS TO YOU MATT RYAN!!

I keep hearing the word luck thrown around the media and fans. Well...7 times in one season - WINNING, 2 times with under a minute -WITNESS and once without any timeouts from the 1 yard line - CLUTCH...Atlanta can't win in the playoffs and playing the hottest team going into the postseason...with only 31 seconds left - PRICELESS!!

That was a VISA moment - PRICELESS!!

Bingo!

Russell Wilson deserves every accolade that can be thrown his way. He was absolutely phenomnal yesterday.

I thought that he would crack, and far from it, he stood and delivered. Fantastic performance. The guy's future couldn't possibly be brighter.

He's a very classy dude too.

His great performance just makes the Falcons win yesterday even greater. They got a performance like that from their beastly QB and they have the best defense in the NFL, and they still lost.

He's a freak, without a question. He was amazing and put that team on his back. I don't care what anyone says, that was the best QB I seen the Falcons go up v. in the last five years including Aaron Rodgers. He made one critical mistake the whole game and didn't even have a minor mistake. He was a freak of nature. His Football IQ is not one of a rookie. He ran when he needed too and escaped everything. We are lucky that Seahawks didn't have the ball much in the 1st half and they were trying to set up the run most of the time when they did.

You should be a super hero: Hyperbole Man.