Matt Ryan To Hd: "it's Gonna Work I'm Telling Ya"

slick0ne

Don't know why people have overlooked how important hd has been for us this year. He's came up with that catch time and time again. I remember after that high throw on the sideline yesterday someone made the comment "and that's why he's not a bigger part of this offense". Like his stats or not, when it comes to game winning or saving catches, HD has been very, very big for us and I give him mad props

Don't know why people have overlooked how important hd has been for us this year. He's came up with that catch time and time again. I remember after that high throw on the sideline yesterday someone made the comment "and that's why he's not a bigger part of this offense". Like his stats or not, when it comes to game winning or saving catches, HD has been very, very big for us and I give him mad props

HD is money at the end of games when we need to move the chains. Done it time and again.

HD is money at the end of games when we need to move the chains. Done it time and again.

exactly. I been saying that for weeks but the only thing I get thrown back at me are stats. Stats do not tell the everything about how important a player is. Maybe now people will start judging him by what they see and not the numbers

Remember Chicago '08? Guess who gained 10 yards on the kickoff return with 11 seconds left to set up Matty Ice for the pass to Michael Jenkins with 6 seconds left to set up Jason Elam to kick the game winner from 48 with one second left? That's right - Harry Douglas!

ryantohd_zps5acd2603.jpg

Matt: Yea gillette offers decent contracts, but they're no NIKE or anything like.. a good start..

Harry; Oh yea?

Matt: Yea, have your agent give them a call, maybe I can help set it up, but I'll tell ya what'll be good for a guy like you

Harry: Whats that

Matt: These small local businesses, you could ring in six or seven of them, radio, billboards, television..car lots are great too.. take that money, and invest in your own business, something that can be franchised. You'd be set for life man

Harry: Oh wow

Matt: Yea man, you got to jump on these things while you still can..

Harry: Oh, oh ok.. but I've got one question

Matt: Yea sure

Harry: Why are we squatting and holding hands

Matt: Because I like you harry