49Ers @ Falcons ... Confident / Hesitant / Or Doubtful?

MrJay

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Negatorris

I expect a lights out game from Matt Ryan now that we got over the hump. He can rest a little easier now. I'm confident yet nervous... If that's possible. I want to know if our OL can repeat it's dominate performance over the Hawks, and will the D actually step up in this game. A lot of questions, but they should be answered on Sunday.

Confident. A lot of pressure off our back, and San Fran is desperate after blowing last year's NFCCG. Kaepernick isn't Russell Wilson, no matter how good he played last week. Gore is dinged up. Pretty much, if we learn from what Zach Miller did to us and we keep Matt upright, we win.

Confident. Luckily for us we have another home game, flying to the West Coast, I'd be worried. Like someone stated, MR and the team got over that hump against one of the best, or if not the best defenses in the league. Their confidence has to be sky high right now, especially with being 0-4 being out their minds. Not they just have to play hard and limit their mistakes.

Hesitant. Don't believe we stop Gore and Kaepernick's running. IMO, Kaepernick is the best running QB in pro football. Big, long-stride fast and elusive. The run option gave us problems in both Carolina games. Plus Kaepernick passes well. The 49ers are a big physical team. Don't believe their DB'S are as good as Seattle, but it's their offense which concerns me.

Confident. Now we can go out there and just play our game at home without the 15,000 lb playoff gorilla in the back of our minds.

We've won a lot of games against great teams in this era. Just have to prepare and practice harder than we ever have and go out and play our game and we'll be fine.

FALCONS, REMEMBER, YOU'RE IN THIS POSITION FOR A REASON

Cautiously optimistic.

For me, at's all gravy now. My goals for this year were relatively modest, especially once I got a really good idea of what our flaws were.

I want that Lombardi badly......and this year would be a great time to get it.....but we have matched what my expectations realistically were for this season.

Not completely satisfied, but we have met my goals.....if that makes sense.