Tony Dungy Just Picked The Falcons

Bring It

This morning on the Dan Patrick show Tony D. said he feels this is "Atlanta's year". He picked Falcons - Pats in the SB.

Dan Patrick said most fans across America view the Falcons as someone who everybody wonders how they got invited to a big dinner event. Like "Who invited them"???

Snobs.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The lack of respect, even after we get the win that was supposed to "take the monkey off" is getting old. I woke up this morning to NFL AM crew talking about how we lack "killer instinct" and SF will steam roll us.

If San Fran had won the same way it would have been a sign of their 'grit and determination' ...

The lack of respect, even after we get the win that was supposed to "take the monkey off" is getting old. I woke up this morning to NFL AM crew talking about how we lack "killer instinct" and SF will steam roll us.

You were hoping for something else ? Its just starting, Its a natural pnenomina

with the press, they gravitate like flies on s*** to the "next" hottest thing.

We are not really supposed to be here. Should be unbearable by thurs.....

Greenie on Mike & Mike trashed Smitty as a coach this AM....................for not running the ball more in the 4th Q, for calling timeout with 13 sec. left instead of 3 or 4 sec. and then the squib kickoff giving Seattle field position. The little runt has never played in a sporting event in his life, has zero idea what goes on in the heat of the moment in sports..............on the FIELD, not sitting in your 4 million $$$ luxury home watching on your 98" flat screen.

Pathetic.

Greenie on Mike & Mike trashed Smitty as a coach this AM....................for not running the ball more in the 4th Q, for calling timeout with 13 sec. left instead of 3 or 4 sec. and then the squib kickoff giving Seattle field position. The little runt has never played in a sporting event in his life, has zero idea what goes on in the heat of the moment in sports..............on the FIELD, not sitting in your 4 million $$$ luxury home watching on your 98" flat screen.

Pathetic.

You disagree with the running the ball portion? I thought we all agreed we should have ran more once we saw they couldn't stop it at all.

When Seattle saw we couldn't cover the TE or the middle of the field they kept going to it.

Edited by the_sheff

Guest Negatorris

This team is special. All the things that have happened this season just lead me to believe that it's our year. The comeback by both teams was just improbable. I think NFLN said something about it being only the 2nd time a playoff game had 2 lead changes in the final 34 seconds. Incredible.

You disagree with the running the ball portion? I thought we all agreed we should have ran more once we saw they couldn't stop it at all.

When Seattle saw we couldn't cover the TE or the middle of the field they kept going to it.

We fans don't see and experience the defensive alignments/fakes/stunts like Ryan and the coaches do. They go with what they feel is open at the split second moment. Seconds of time.

It's more than easy to sit back and second guess everything when all the dust settles. Not so easy during the battle.

Pathetic.

Sounds pretty spot on to me

Pathetic.

Mike Smith deserves to be trashed when he makes poor decisions, that comes with the job. We got the win and thats all that matters, but the crunch time decision making has got to get better. If we had lost that game, I think Smith may have been fired.