Hey Kaepernick, You Little Punk

Hey Colin, you tattoo covered, flat brim hat wearing jabroni.. Think half a good season and beating a Packers' defense has earned you something? Well it has. It's earned you your first ROAD playoff game against a team who knows all about your fancy glorified qb draws. How did you do on the road last time again?

All the history between us and the Fortywhiners has made me real fiery for this game. And I'm not gonna have my team losing to the team I said id refuse to get drafted by when I was 4.

Hey Kaepernick, thanks for donating a piece of your overtanned skin to Riddell to use as your team's new helmet colour.

We've handled much better quarterbacks than you in a dome, Colin. See you Sunday, tough guy.

Screw nice! :)

Edited by MalteseFalcon1994

Hey Colin, you tattoo covered, flat brim hat wearing jabroni.. Think half a good season and beating a Packers' defense has earned you something? Well it has. It's earned you your first ROAD playoff game against a team who knows all about your fancy glorified qb draws. How did you do on the road last time again?

All the history between us and the Fortywhiners has made me real fiery for this game. And I'm not gonna have my team losing to the team I said id refuse to get drafted by when I was 4.

Hey Kaepernick, thanks for donating a piece of your overtanned skin to Riddell to use as your team's new helmet colour.

We've handled much better quarterbacks than you in a dome, Colin. See you Sunday, tough guy.

Screw nice! smile.png

not sure you can call someone a little punk when you are younger than him?!

Screw nice! smile.png

Drunken Rant?

I really hate this dudes name first of all. Second, yeah the tattoos makes him look like a punk..not a nfl qb. 3rd, another qb with a stupid pose when he scores. UGH. It's one of the main reasons i hate cam newton. To me it just shows such arrogance. Most qbs don't do these "signature" poses and for good reason..they are more mature and not so full of themselves. In the words of the iron shiek, he needs to be humbled and we need to be the ones to do it.

i must say i like Colin Kapernick... and if you read about him you will find out he is not a punk at all. more like the opposite. spending summer with children with heart diseases, very faithful christian (tattoos)

i don't care about the tattoos. what, you can have tattoos all you want as WR, RB, DB etc. but not QB?

on a different note, i hope we give him a hard time next week, and beat them. but i won't disrespect him, and like russell wilson, i see a great future for him.

i must say i like Colin Kapernick... and if you read about him you will find out he is not a punk at all. more like the opposite. spending summer with children with heart diseases, very faithful christian (tattoos)

i don't care about the tattoos. what, you can have tattoos all you want as WR, RB, DB etc. but not QB?

on a different note, i hope we give him a hard time next week, and beat them. but i won't disrespect him, and like russell wilson, i see a great future for him.

This

I really hate this dudes name first of all. Second, yeah the tattoos makes him look like a punk..not a nfl qb. 3rd, another qb with a stupid pose when he scores. UGH. It's one of the main reasons i hate cam newton. To me it just shows such arrogance. Most qbs don't do these "signature" poses and for good reason..they are more mature and not so full of themselves. In the words of the iron shiek, he needs to be humbled and we need to be the ones to do it.

You've just listed the kind of reasons 14 yr old girls choose to dislike someone.

Not getting why you call him a punk. He's a dayum good QB.

Edited by big_dog

At least in Newton's case it helps his brand - he gets all kinds of endorsement deals because he has some kind of 'it' factor. In Kaepernick's case, I'm thinking, not so much. Maybe DoItYourself Tats R Us? Affordablenosejobs.com? There's just not that much out there for him.

At least in Newton's case it helps his brand - he gets all kinds of endorsement deals because he has some kind of 'it' factor. In Kaepernick's case, I'm thinking, not so much. Maybe DoItYourself Tats R Us? Affordablenosejobs.com? There's just not that much out there for him.

He will get them soon you can bet on it.

You've just listed the kind of reasons 14 yr old girls choose to dislike someone.

I'm glad you know the thought process of 14 year old girls. Good for you.

But hearing that annoying last name over and over is just annoying. It's just one of those things. And I NEVER said i didn't like him, I don't know him. . In fact I didn't even say he was a punk..just the tattoos are not something you normally see for an nfl qb and it looks bad. I just listed the reasons I get tired of seeing and hearing about him. He's the media darling of the moment.

If that is too complicated for you to understand, sorry.

Edited by diehardfalconsfan

I'm sure he will know, if he so chooses. If you are talking about "it" factor, he has a lot more of it than scam. So he doesn't need anything. His performances speak for itself. No need in trying to immulate scam with some silly pose.

WOW.

Do a little research dude. His tats are all quotes from the bible. He's adopted from a family who lived in Wisconsin and moved to Cali. He was a 4.0 student in High School and got a 37 on the Wonderlick.

He kisses his bicep because some idiot sportwriter made the exact same hood comparison you did and he is essentially saying F You to his critics. His "pose" is kissing those tatoos that peeps like you criticise him for.

Its all good to be a fan of your team, but you are making YOURSELF look like an idiot.

Edited by Marvin49

WOW.

Do a little research dude. His tats are all quotes from the bible. He's adopted from a family who lived in Wisconsin and moved to Cali. He was a 4.0 student in High School and got a 37 on the Wonderlick.

He kisses his bicep because some idiot sportwriter made the exact same hood comparison you did and he is essentially saying F You to his critics. His "pose" is kissing those tatoos that peeps like you criticise him for.

Its all good to be a fan of your team, but you are making YOURSELF look like an idiot.

What does it matter what his tattoo's are from? They look absolutely terrible! Does it make him a better Christian with all those tattoo's? Heck, why does his religion even matter? Any sane person doesn't plaster his arms full of a bunch of quotes from a book. Kaepernick did, and I find those tattoo's make him look like a punk. He kisses his tattoo's to say "F" you to the critics? Wow, what a wonderful Christian he is!

I like the way Kaepernick plays, I think he will give our defense some problems but he's nothing that we haven't faced before. And how long has he been a starter for exactly? When he takes his first snap of the game in the Dome, he will be praying to God for earplugs.

I actually do like Kaepernick. If he wouldn´t stand in our way, I would probably want him to win the SB this year. He is not a punk, actually he is more a geek, he still loves his pet tortoise more than anything. I also like his background.

I wish him all the best for his NFL career, but I would like him to throw 3 Ints and fumble twice on Sunday ;)