Props To The Atlanta Football Falcons' Offensive Line

I checked the first page and didn't see this posted, so if it has been please excuse me. Even if it has, they deserve another thread.

Them boys went to work today. Lunch pail style. Against a dam good front seven that was creepin eight in the box most of the day.

They kept Ryan clean with ZERO sacks and flat out beat some as in the run game. To the tune of 167 yards on 26 carries. That's dam near 7 ypc folks. Them boys sent a message today. Good job!

If they do that next week we will definitely play in a Bowl in February. Trust me.

They did us proud today.

By the way - it was awesome to meet you!

Tandy I think this could be the year we finally get some rest. The stars have just been aligning all year long. When I met you today I said Lord of the Football gods this may be the year. I've been trying to meet her for years now. Right after we met I ran into the Butterfly Lady (can't remember her name and she hates for me to call her that). Anyway we have had helmet catches, seven game winning drives, practice kick re-dos, you name it. Aint fans will hate it but I think we are going to the Sewer Dome in February.

I checked the first page and didn't see this posted, so if it has been please excuse me. Even if it has, they deserve another thread.

Them boys went to work today. Lunch pail style. Against a dam good front seven that was creepin eight in the box most of the day.

They kept Ryan clean with ZERO sacks and flat out beat some as in the run game. To the tune of 167 yards on 26 carries. That's dam near 7 ypc folks. Them boys sent a message today. Good job!

If they do that next week we will definitely play in a Bowl in February. Trust me.

You play like you practice, and I am betting our Falcons practiced running the ball and STOPPING the run quite a bit this last two weeks. Look what our D did to the Seahawks' run game.

Tandy I think this could be the year we finally get some rest. The stars have just been aligning all year long. When I met you today I said Lord of the Football gods this may be the year. I've been trying to meet her for years now. Right after we met I ran into the Butterfly Lady (can't remember her name and she hates for me to call her that). Anyway we have had helmet catches, seven game winning drives, practice kick re-dos, you name it. Aint fans will hate it but I think we are going to the Sewer Dome in February.

I agree. It just feels like our time.

Lol I guess Sackmaker Baker and Konz were pretty good when we needed em huh? The same OLine you've dogged TD for assembling just kickedass for 60 minutes. Thanks for finally giving this rag tag group their credit for being fighters. They were called soft all week and showed just how soft they were. One more fight and it's Super Bowl time!

Nope. As FFS70 pointed out, the line kept him clean and upright all day. It's going to take more of the same next week.

Nice. I couldn't remember if he had gotten sacked or not. It is nice that the OL is stepping up in playoffs. If they can do that against Justin Smith and Aldon I think we will win.

Absolutely, biggest critic of the OL, but those guys played out their Azz and guess what? As you alluded to, the running game benefited.