Props To The Falcons

Hawkstar

Congrats to the Falcons and Fans! Please... PLEASE beat the He!! out of San Fran. A few thoughts...

- Your team played great; congrats on the win!

- Hat's off the Turner and Quizz; as a Hawks fan, I never thought that would happen.

- Thank you to the fans in 137. You get it! I enjoyed the GA Dome.

- Gonzalez is a first MINUTE HOF. He is the best that ever played the position.

- Our Boy Miller played a great game as well.

- RW is a legit QB, regardless of size

- Any team can have our DC and OC... please take them!

- Repeat! BEAT THE **** OUT OF SF!

Good luck, I hope you guys can finish this! Smash the Niners!

Hawkstar

Wilson is not only legit, he is a born leader and a superstar to boot. We dared him to beat us in the pocket and he **** near did so all by himself. Great team character to not fold up after being down 20 points heading into the fourth. Two great teams and unfortunately, one had to lose. Classy team, classy organization and classy fan base as well. Good luck next year, Hawks

Wilson is not only legit, he is a born leader and a superstar to boot. We dared him to beat us in the pocket and he **** near did so all by himself. Great team character to not fold up after being down 20 points heading into the fourth. Two great teams and unfortunately, one had to lose. Classy team, classy organization and classy fan base as well. Good luck next year, Hawks

I appreciate that. Tough day for Hawks fans, but also provides some hope that we have a QB to build around. I'm so disappointed in our D .. it's hard to have a reasonable conversation about the game. I wore my Hawks Jersey proud tonight. To many woulda coulda shoulda's to think about.

Destroy the Niners! I trust in your team.

Congrats to the Falcons and Fans! Please... PLEASE beat the He!! out of San Fran. A few thoughts...

- Hat's off the Turner and Quizz; as a Hawks fan, I never thought that would happen.

Hawkstar

Class. C U Next Year!

Hawkstar

your wish is my command!!

Edited by Falconblade22

I appreciate that. Tough day for Hawks fans, but also provides some hope that we have a QB to build around. I'm so disappointed in our D .. it's hard to have a reasonable conversation about the game. I wore my Hawks Jersey proud tonight. To many woulda coulda shoulda's to think about.

Destroy the Niners! I trust in your team.

Speaking of Niners fans, they seem like an arrogant bunch. Visited Seahawks.net and they are over theta just rubbing it in. What's up with that? Every fan base has a few that give the whole a black eye, but they give the appearance of being an out of control plague. Since they are no longer in our division, I forgot how cocky they are as a whole.

Honestly after 3 quarters I thought I had the Hawks figured all out and yall were just the flavor of the week and we were a far superior team and Wilson was just an overhyped rookie. While I think part of Wilson having a chance to shine was some questionable decisions on our part he seized the opportunity none the less. Dude is legit and I gained a lot of respect for him and the Hawks. Good game Seahawks

Hawkstar

Good post.

I won't front, RG Wilson the third put the fear in my heart today.

Just need to get him a couple more weapons and he'll be outta here. Trust me. Good QB.

Well we play the NFCW next year so we'll see you soon. The NFCS will probably be back strong next year so good luck with that one.

Hawk fans did a good job on this board this week.

Now we have to deal with Farty Niner fans. Hopefully they will be as classy.

Tell Vernon that Kam says Hi. Your team would rather travel than play the Hawks. Pathetic.

LOL, say what you will. The fact is the Niners are still playing for the CHAMPIONSHIP and the SeaCawks are not. I am pretty sure, even you know the Falcons are not the team to stop them, neither are the Ravens or the Patriots. You know deep down that the 49ers are going to win it all, and it eats you up!!! LOL!!!!!!

Ditto 100%

The Seahawks fans were great. The Seahawks team is exciting, young and talented. They have a bright future.

Good luck to the Seahawks next year!

Speaking of Niners fans, they seem like an arrogant bunch. Visited Seahawks.net and they are over theta just rubbing it in. What's up with that? Every fan base has a few that give the whole a black eye, but they give the appearance of being an out of control plague. Since they are no longer in our division, I forgot how cocky they are as a whole.

Worst fans I've ever encountered. Hard to believe given they overall success of the the franchise. To bad really... Montana, Rice, Craig deserve better. The new group thinks its a fight and they have some say in the outcome. My 12 year old was threatened that he would "be cut" at the game we attended earlier this season. Knife violence... with a kid? That's where SF is.

Destroy them. You have the team to do it.

Honestly after 3 quarters I thought I had the Hawks figured all out and yall were just the flavor of the week and we were a far superior team and Wilson was just an overhyped rookie. While I think part of Wilson having a chance to shine was some questionable decisions on our part he seized the opportunity none the less. Dude is legit and I gained a lot of respect for him and the Hawks. Good game Seahawks

Thank you. I don't mean to bump the thread, but wanted RW to get his due. He's a different sort of rookie if that sort of thing exists. Not sure how to label him.

Good luck this week. The Niners are good, but you can "Rise Up!".

Worst fans I've ever encountered. Hard to believe given they overall success of the the franchise. To bad really... Montana, Rice, Craig deserve better. The new group thinks its a fight and they have some say in the outcome. My 12 year old was threatened that he would "be cut" at the game we attended earlier this season. Knife violence... with a kid? That's where SF is.

One of the saddest things to experience is when some moron takes a game and extends it beyond the realm of entertainment and makes it personal. Sorry that you and your child had to experience that nonsense. Simply inexcusable.

Edited by Falconsin2012

Niners fans are trying to match the toughness of raiders fans.

One of the saddest things to experience is when some moron takes a game and extends it beyond the realm of entertainment and makes it personal. Sorry that you and your child had to experience that nonsense. Simply inexcusable.

+1 Your city was great this weekend. BELIEVE me, I wish the Hawks would have won the game! We had a terrific time despite the outcome.

I thought Wilson was a product of a good defense, a good run game, and a good o-line. Today, when we took away the run and put points on the Seahawks D, Wilson was forced to show he could beat us with his arm. And he almost did...

I was wrong about Wilson. He played a great game and proved to me he deserved the hype surrounding him. Top notch Qb play from him.. i mean really, what more could he have done?

Good game Seahawks and good luck next year.:)

we understand, we have the aints fans.....

and props for coming back. here's to seeing you guys next year, where of course I hope we continue our winning streak against ya....LOL