Seahawks Fans Can Suck It

Falconsfan567

Yeah, I really did not pay attention to Seattle or their fans until today. Sore losers indeed. The way they try and downplay their loss is pathetic. Atlanta is "soft" despite the fact that they beat Seattle? Some of them are even rooting for a division rival just to spite Atlanta. "Atlanta has no chance against SF" they say. Well, we certainly had a chance against those mighty sea-chickens. The way they talk you would think Seattle is one of the greatest teams in NFL history and Atlanta is nothing but a bottom feeder team like the Browns or the Saints. Maybe Seahawk fans should do a little research on how "great" their team really is. In the meantime they can watch us play the 49ers. Win or lose next week, we made it. They didn't. Get over it Seattle fans. Shut up and go home. Take your whoopin' like a man (this includes Pete Carol as well).

Edited by wv_dirtybird

They are ********. I love how one of their members said "no running game" when we ran all over them.

Its just hate man, i cant believe how unprofessional these Seahawks fans are. First they talk trash whole week, the come on our boards and sign up to troll ...then when we beat them they said we won by luck.

funny how they say that when we shut them out for half the game and pretty much dominate them for 3 quarters.

Hawks fan here. Actually a very drunk, disappointed Hawks fan here. Congrats to the Falcons. I think/wish the Hawks would have won but we didn't. The Falcons are good, your team impressed me and my Hawk Buddies.

I've enjoyed my visit to Atlanta. Thanks to all and Kick the **** out of the Niners.

Hawks fan here. Actually a very drunk, disappointed Hawks fan here. Congrats to the Falcons. I think/wish the Hawks would have won but we didn't. The Falcons are good, your team impressed me and my Hawk Buddies.

I've enjoyed my visit to Atlanta. Thanks to all and Kick the **** out of the Niners.

your about the only hawks fan here that I actually don't mind around .. but these niners fans ... hah .. even bigger joke ..

Thanks for being a good sport. Seahawks are tough. Wilson is a beast.