After Watching The Game Again, Its Very Clear

After Sea scored and made it 27-21, and all the momentum was in Seattles favor, we needed a huge momentum killing point scoring drive to lock the win in, and our answer was this.........

1st down-- incomplete to HD

2nd down---worst play in recent memory dialed up FAKE TOSS wr screen to julio 4 yards in the backfielf with press mann coverage for a loss of 4

TERRIBLE CALL

3rd down--- 4 yd pass to drew davis who catches it and falls down.........LOL

Two shots at a first down here and we are well on our way to a win

instead, we served them up the game

THANK YOU MATT AND TONY THANK YOU

terrible play calling

If we are going to nit pick how bout Weatherspoon's to whiffs the 1 on Wilson should have been a loss for a sack and the miss in the open field on Turbin after the intial poor angle taken by Mclain.

Hey why not look at the lack of production at DE did those guys actually make a play on defense today,were they on the field at all..

Hey we won I'm not worried now Niners next week lets focus on them.

Okay, as per your point yes AT TIMES the playcalling didn't WORK.

IN PART due to Seahawks playing with momentum. Atlanta actually was still getting yardage on the ground but didn't get the ball down field enough successfully to Roddy twice and of course the INT/no call on impeding WR route to the ball(or holding).

Offense can improve. Defense can DEFINITELY improve.

PS BOSHERs' punts in critical situations were god awful also

both punts on the last two series, when we needed them most, were the worst of the year

Yes man everything and i MEAN EVERYTHING was falling appart.

Even the freaking squibkick went their way and they got it at the 50 yard line!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Defenes COULD have gone man or more conventional attack with blitzes.

THE RISK is giving up the lead EVEN FASTER. When you typically rely on coverage and pressure on a PASSING QB, once you get past a QB that can burn you if you lose contain...you give away huge plays either way.

Dont know about you but i would rather pressure and have a chance to lose contain on qb but at the same time have a chance to sack or forcre the young qb into making a mistake instead of just giving the qb all day to throw and letting miller run around with nobody within 5-10 feet close to him.

Edited by MattyICE2Roddy

Dont know about you but i would rather pressure and have a chance to lose contain on qb but at the same time have a chance to sack or forcre the young qb into making a mistake instead of just giving the qb all day to throw and letting miller run around with nobody within 5-10 feet close to him.

AND that's the gamble.

HOWEVER, get up again next week? I doubt Atlanta plays the same if they get something going. Falcons will start making more adjustments. Starting with preparation this week.