Roddy To Sherman.... You Mad Bro?

wartownfalcon

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For some reason, Sherman sarcastically clapped after Roddy said that. That TD catch put us up 20-0. I don't think he had anything to clap about.

He thinks he's Cortlant Finnegan, Finnegan likes to clap when he baits a player into a penalty. Sherman is just doing it wrong.

Sherman is a good player, respectable? I don't think so. Respect is earned. He doesn't show any respect towards his opponents, so none should ever be given to him

I agree. He was TOTALLY disrespectful to Tom Brady after their game with them. Getting right in his face like a jerk. I loved how right after Roddy owned him & started talking trash Julio bumped him out of the way while he was giving his pathetic golf clap.

I thought Sherman showed the Falcons plenty of respect this week.

I don't think that Sherman should have been up in Brady's grill after the Pats game, but Brady can be a real arrogant pr*ck during games sometimes so I don't want to read too much into that.

Sherman has bravado. So do our guys in the secondary.

Sherman could play for my team, he's a talent. He just needs to do a better job masking his roid usage.

No, fans from opposing teams hate him. That means he's one of the best at his position.

His peers respect his talent.

Ok, "hate" is a strong term. Richard Sherman is not liked among his peers, and that is fine. Neither is Roddy White either.

Both guys are very respected for their talent though.

Browner was an all pro last season. If Atlanta had Seattle's CB's you'd be saying that you have the best tandem in the NFL. The CB play of Seattle wasn't the problem on defense for them. It was the lack of any pass rush that hurt them the most.

Browner got a lot of accolades last year because he made a lot of big plays, and he deserved credit for those big plays. He's a big mean guy too.

But he can't run with the great WRs in this league without help like Sherman can.