So Much For Abe Being A Full Go And Other Bull Smitt

I am not happy with our coach. I STILL FIRMLY believe this guy is the worlds example of good things happen to good people and fell into the best possible situation ever. He now finally has some talent around him to help mask his obvious weaknesses at coaching thank god and so much talent that a brick could wear the headset on sunday and we could still beat anyone.

With that said, his job is not much, keep the players excited, and i think Gonzo alone does more of that than smitty does. Coach his players up, again the vets do more of that, and not f up the major calls a coach makes, yet week in and week out in the biggest game situations, his little blunders cost us in a huge way. Yes i am being overly hard on the big guy, and he deserves it, hes the coach, he is the punching bag of the team and thats why he gets the big bucks.

I firmly believe any other coach would have sat turner long ago, I also firmly believe any other coach would spread the seahawks out in the third with high percentage passes and play aggressively. We always are looking for a way to end the game, without playing to end the game.

We are never the aggressor, never the elite.

I hope we learned something, I hope we learned alot today. Because I have seen this song and dance before and this isnt championship football what i watched today, that was holy **** we are kicking there azz....wait wtf, they are winning????????????????? PHewwwwwww ******** man, dat deer was a close one , aint dat right burner.

I just think smitty is a bumbling idiot, and gets way too much credit. anytime were in a spot to show his talent, we fail

I am not happy with our coach. I STILL FIRMLY believe this guy is the worlds example of good things happen to good people and fell into the best possible situation ever. He now finally has some talent around him to help mask his obvious weaknesses at coaching thank god and so much talent that a brick could wear the headset on sunday and we could still beat anyone.

With that said, his job is not much, keep the players excited, and i think Gonzo alone does more of that than smitty does. Coach his players up, again the vets do more of that, and not f up the major calls a coach makes, yet week in and week out in the biggest game situations, his little blunders cost us in a huge way. Yes i am being overly hard on the big guy, and he deserves it, hes the coach, he is the punching bag of the team and thats why he gets the big bucks.

I firmly believe any other coach would have sat turner long ago, I also firmly believe any other coach would spread the seahawks out in the third with high percentage passes and play aggressively. We always are looking for a way to end the game, without playing to end the game.

We are never the aggressor, never the elite.

I hope we learned something, I hope we learned alot today. Because I have seen this song and dance before and this isnt championship football what i watched today, that was holy **** we are kicking there azz....wait wtf, they are winning????????????????? PHewwwwwww ******** man, dat deer was a close one , aint dat right burner.

I just think smitty is a bumbling idiot, and gets way too much credit. anytime were in a spot to show his talent, we fail

Really? I mean, really?

Agree with almost everything except the part about the Coach. Mr. Blank has run the franchise like a well maintained gallery mall. Its not going anywhere and if a shop doesnt perform than a new one will take its place. And I respect that Mr. Blank has kept a low pro, only to be spoken in the highest reguards by everybody who has anything to do with the N.F.L The fact that Mr. Blank has shown no shortage of patience and stayed the course has me thinking your issus can be addressed the players respect him, he's learning the ropes and not one of these coaches that do good as an assistant but fail as a head coach. He's defensive pedigree is sound, and the rest of the franchise is stellar. Your other points about spreading the field and being aggresive, I agree some games have left me sad, But the ones we win are so exciting how can you not feel drained after watching something so pure and rewarding, Get open, no drops, turnovers, dumb penaltys. And keep that D rested. This is the best coach we've had since Reeves, and I belive in him, and my falcons. I havnt had to yell like this in awhile. Go DIRTY GO, GO BIRDS GO.

I firmly believe any other coach would have sat turner long ago

and any other coach woulda been making a mistake.

LET ME SAY THIS ONE MORE TIME: TURNERS NUMBER ARE DOWN BECAUSE HE ISNT GETTING AS MANY CARRIES NOT BECAUSE HE IS "OUT OF GAS", "WASHED UP" OR ANYTHING ELSE. AND IN CASE YOU DIDNT NOTICE, HE STILL HAD AN 800 YARD 10 TD SEASON.

Yeah, I was being A Richard Head, I was hammered, emotional, and Upset. Although we won in the end, we lost that game. WE snuck out of here on a day where we should have won by 27 points.

It had all the feel of the games where we get cozy on offense with a lead and do **** for half a game. They made their adjustments on defense and we never adjusted on offense.

Why was every deep ball thrown at sherman, I hardly ever saw them test browner. Why was HD barely ever in the game? It was a very confusing win.......

That play call on the set when they scored to make it 27-21 where we threw a fake hb toss wr screen was a terrible play by design, by the defense they were in and it lost us critical yards on perhaps the most important drive and chance to put the game away and take back momentum. The third down pass to davis was just as bad as we needed 14 and threw another screen. Im sure once again their logic was high % passes to keep the clock going, but at that time, a td beats us and the clock really wasnt the big issue, the scoring of points were and moving the chains,

I only beat up on these things, because these things, although they dont cost us today by the grace of godzo, a mixture of god and gonzo. But they will cost us and have many a times before. I just want to bring focus to them or they get swept under the rug by the final outcome. We are very very lucky to leave today with another game in front of us........very lucky, and it shouldnt be that way, we were up 20 points. No team has ever blown a lead that large, and we did................thats got to tell you something. The only thing wrong with this team is the critical game decisions and I just cant give him a pass on **** like that. I know im hard on him and what i said was overboard, but ******** it all, when you get paid the big bucks, you have to work on these things, learn from past mistakes and just figure, one td on any possession in the 4th quarter and you win. We just tried to run the game out, and the game almost ran us out. Try **** like that against TOM BRADY and we dont stand a flying chance. Tom will score 3 times in 6 minutes.........you have to be the aggressor and put the game away. Instead of coming out in 2 wide, and throwing into the teeth of the defense, bring in rogers and hd..........no screens to rogers, hardly any action for HD,

And what happened to abe being healthy and a full Go?