A Bad Day For Haters

REV.2000

Speaking of haters, I wonder how the Saints MB handled this? I know they were ready to blow their loads when the Seahawks scored.

I DON'T KNOW? THEY'VE BEEN PRETTY COOL, AT LEAST

THE ONES HERE. THEY'RE NOT AS RADICLE AS THOSE

ON THE SAINTS MB. BUT TO TELL THE TRUTH, THE SAINTS

AREN'T DOING THE HATEING.

I DON'T KNOW? THEY'VE BEEN PRETTY COOL, AT LEAST

THE ONES HERE. THEY'RE NOT AS RADICLE AS THOSE

ON THE SAINTS MB. BUT TO TELL THE TRUTH, THE SAINTS

AREN'T DOING THE HATEING.

I Agree

The Guys here have been very Good

better than a Niner Fan I have known 20+ yrs

he was the 1 who was gonna buy our tickets

only reason I put up with him back in the day when Niners were dominate is because he had good weed....

Now I dont need his weed, or his Holier than tho crap lol

No shyte. The Saints contingent is the only fanbase that isn't being complete dooshbags. And who'da thunk Reece would have been one of the first to offer sincere (if not short lived) congrats!??

Honestly, who here didn't know that jb and EnRave were going to change their tune once we put that PLAYOFF W on the board!!?? Their tears are especially delicious!

Edited by Falconcheff

No shyte. The Saints contingent is the only fanbase that isn't being complete dooshbags. And who'da thunk Reece would have been one of the first to offer sincere (if not short lived) congrats!??

Honestly, who here didn't know that jb and EnRave were going to change their tune once we put that PLAYOFF W on the board!!?? Their tears are especially delicious!

But the Butthurt on the saints forum is hilarious.

But the Butthurt on the saints forum is hilarious.

AQctually, the hate everywhere is strong. But reality is this, no matter how much those miserable losers want to portray this win:

We played better for MOST of the game, and had more points at the end.

The Hawks matched up well against our receivers; their TE ran unchecked through our secondary, and they put together a dmn fine 4th quarter.

But for THREE FOURTHS of the game we were superior in every aspect, and we ended up with the game winning drive in a playoff game. Most of 'em are just butthurt 'cause they can't even remember what playoff games are like...

Not really surprising considering it's King Hypocrite and the Price of Fail.

I can't wait to read their responses/excuses if we beat San Fran.

I've already said that if you all get by both the Seahawks & the Niners, you all deserve your place in the Super Bowl. The fact that you all eked out a win against the 'hawks, simply because Carroll made the dumbass decision to call a timeout before Bryant's missed attempt, seems to be lost on you all. That said, you still were able to pull it out and get the W. Hopefully, for your sake you all play better against the Niners. To give up a 20 point lead in the 4th quarter and let your opponent take the lead, in the playoffs, doesn't instill much confidence, which is why you all are a 3 1/2 point underdog to the Niners....playing at home!

Gentlemen, you got all the right to gloat.

Doesn't matter by how many, or how, it's the last team standing that counts.

But I've seen a couple of "unknowns" pop into Rivals since late yesterday...wink.png

True, BUT the way they gave it up in the 4th quarter, doesn't bode well. If it isn't the Niners, I don't see the Ravens or Pats letting it get to that point.

I've already said that if you all get by both the Seahawks & the Niners, you all deserve your place in the Super Bowl. The fact that you all eked out a win against the 'hawks, simply because Carroll made the dumbass decision to call a timeout before Bryant's missed attempt, seems to be lost on you all. That said, you still were able to pull it out and get the W. Hopefully, for your sake you all play better against the Niners. To give up a 20 point lead in the 4th quarter and let your opponent take the lead, in the playoffs, doesn't instill much confidence, which is why you all are a 3 1/2 point underdog to the Niners....playing at home!

We won the ******* game. Something you and many other RCers said was impossible.

We won a play-off game, once again another impossibility. After hearing 'one and done' for 3 straight ******* years, forgive me for enjoying the butt-hurt, crying and failing hater posts.

The Falcons are in the conference championship game, where is your team again?

we won because we scored more points... more points on the....

scoreboard!

I forgot all about the SR. Its loaded with 3 words Falcons, SuperBowl,Bountygate.

Thats describes the vibe there. (They love us :) )

24 pages alone on Seattle going to destroy the falcons alone.

But this... this is epic!

Does Atlanta have a sense of entitlement?

Especially Matt Ryan. Everytime I see them play it seems like they expect everything to go their way. Also I get this sickening feeling that Goddel would love to 'help' Atlanta win the Superbowl just because he knows how much Saints fans hate the falcons.

another Epic post:

im sick and tired of seeing them get behind in a game with less than a minute to play, and then pull a dang miracle out of their ***

against chicago, ryan's rookie year i believe

against carolina this year, where ryan threw up a prayer from his own end zone and white came down with it at the 50 yard line

against seattle, funny though, i CALLED that seattle left too much time on the clock after their last td. i prayed and prayed for the falcons to choke, but after seeing the first completion, i knew it was meant to be.

i dont know who to root for. i hate all of these teams. i hate the failcons. i hate the whiners. i hate the ravens. and i strongly dislike the patriots. i guess i'll cheer for the patriots because the media is already on brady's jock. i'd be sick to my stomach if they ever put ryan, flacco, or kaepernick over Brees just because they have a ring.

^ the hate is strong in that one it is.

AQctually, the hate everywhere is strong. But reality is this, no matter how much those miserable losers want to portray this win:

We played better for MOST of the game, and had more points at the end.

The Hawks matched up well against our receivers; their TE ran unchecked through our secondary, and they put together a dmn fine 4th quarter.

But for THREE FOURTHS of the game we were superior in every aspect, and we ended up with the game winning drive in a playoff game. Most of 'em are just butthurt 'cause they can't even remember what playoff games are like...

Atlanta played a very good game, indeed. I was shocked--quite literally sitting on the couch trying to figure out what the **** I was watching--that Turner had the game he did. If he can keep playing like that, the Falcons can be a really tough out.

THEY TOLD US THAT MANNING WOULD KILL US ... BUT WE KILLED DENVER.

THEY TOLD US THAT RG3 WOULD RUN CIRCLES AROUND US. WE DISPATCHED

THE SKINS. THEY TOLD US THAT THE GIANT PASS RUSH WOULD BE TOO MUCH

FOR US. WE SHUT THE GIANTS OUT 34-0 ZIP. THEY TOLD US THAT THE SEAHAWK

SECONARY, THE TALL, BIG CORNERS WOULD SHUT-DOWN WHITE AND JONES.

WELL, WE KNOW HOW THAT TURNED OUT. THEY KEEP TELLING US STUFF, AND

WE KEEP PROVING THEM WRONG. THESE GUYS ARE FUNNY, BUT RIGHT NOW

THEY ARE JUST ANGRY AND WRONG. KIND;AH TOUGH ... AIN'T IT?

No one hurts more than those two clowns Darren Sharper and Heath Evans...If you would have listened to them all season the Falcons would be 0-16 and you'd be in the poor house for posting their bets...laugh.png

Now this is truth. I actually think Sharper and Evans ARE Rave and jb. Every thing they say is designed to slight the Falcons.

Heath played for Saints and Seahawks, plus still has friends on Seahawks. He is so pizzed right now; I'm loving it!!! Heard him on a local radio station just mad as shyte that we won!!

Both those guys' hatred for the Falcons runs so deep that they can't even do a professional job. They should be fired. Heath said there was "Absolutely no way" we would stop Lynch and win. Now he's on Kapernick''s jock... his hate for the Falcons is as strong as Rave's yet this dooshy has a nationwide forum!?

Now this is truth. I actually think Sharper and Evans ARE Rave and jb. Every thing they say is designed to slight the Falcons.

Heath played for Saints and Seahawks, plus still has friends on Seahawks. He is so pizzed right now; I'm loving it!!! Heard him on a local radio station just mad as shyte that we won!!

Both those guys' hatred for the Falcons runs so deep that they can't even do a professional job. They should be fired. Heath said there was "Absolutely no way" we would stop Lynch and win. Now he's on Kapernick''s jock... his hate for the Falcons is as strong as Rave's yet this dooshy has a nationwide forum!?

Please tell me you're not so stupid, that you don't see the positive part we play in this (Those of us that believe the Falcons to be made up of nothing but wimps, whiners, and wannabes).

We make it that much sweeter when you all get lucky, like this past Sunday when you beat what was obviously the better team!

Sorry Cheffie, you know I love you guys, but I ******* HATE your team, and you know I'm not alone! So, when/if you all are able to pull off ANOTHER lucky *** win, you'll be able to savor the fact that we're all so extremely pissed.wink.png

Please tell me you're not so stupid, that you don't see the positive part we play in this (Those of us that believe the Falcons to be made up of nothing but wimps, whiners, and wannabes).

We make it that much sweeter when you all get lucky, like this past Sunday when you beat what was obviously the better team!

Sorry Cheffie, you know I love you guys, but I ******* HATE your team, and you know I'm not alone! So, when/if you all are able to pull off ANOTHER lucky *** win, you'll be able to savor the fact that we're all so extremely pissed.wink.png

seattle had a lead for 12 seconds in that game explain how the better team lost? i will give you this seattle is better than sf.....so you know what that means

Gawd you're a doosh of the highest order. If we held onto the 20-0 lead you would have said something along the lines of 'They obviously were not what was advertised, Falcons luck into yet another win'

We have heard nothing but 'one and done' from your old, stoned ***. Naturally, now that we have won a play-off game, here you are, predictable as ever marginalizing the victory.

You are the biggest hypocrite on RC, congrats!!!!

PS. Ryan>Freeman

seattle had a lead for 12 seconds in that game explain how the better team lost? i will give you this seattle is better than sf.....so you know what that means

Dude, he's trolling/fishing or whatever the juveniles on RC are calling it these days.

He's really mad that his 'one and done' prediction blew up in his face.

If we make it to the Superbowl, it's gonna be damned near unbearable around here. On a positive note, if we win the whole thing these ******** will disappear, I foresee many of them getting the ban-hammer.

Y'all beat a good team in the Seahawks, you have earned a pass for the week from me. If I don't have nothing nice to say, then I won't say nothing. I can't really enjoy the NFC Championship game this weekend because the two teams that sprang from Satan's loins are in it...