Thank You Gonzalez

Markieh18

I know that odds are he will never ever read this but::

Thank you Tony G for your years and years of service to the NFL and your last few years to my Falcons. You are a class act and you have helped clean up this organization(and it really needed it).

I hope you get to retire without looking back--knowing that you could still do it--easily!

You may have to share the retirement spotlight with Ray Lewis but we know you are truly one of the good guys in the league by action and not talk :)

Now go get two more wins so we don't spend the whole off season trying to talk to back!

Did you see the tears the man had after this game? I was in tears.

Sometimes it transcends football. It's someone wanting, and striving, for something so much in life and they just never get it. And to be that great, and never have that feeling one time in his life....

...bone chilling that he finally did it

Tony. you are an integral part of the success the Falcons have enjoyed these last few yours. You are one of the greatest players to ever play the game, and you will be missed when you decide to leave! I just hope you accomplish everything you hope to before you go! We love you here in Atlanta!