We're The Dawgs Vs. 49Ers, Of Course. Sign Here If You Think We'll Win And Stun The World...

Supes™

What 'cha got, Falcons fans? Can we whoop the Big Bad 9er's in our house? Can we continue to prove the pundits wrong? Can Michael Turner be The Burner? Can Matty Ice chill out and play mistake-free football? Can our D Rise Up and stop Englebert Humperdink? And Frank Gore???

I say YES. I say we're going to the Big Dance! What say you?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been saying ever since we clinched the #1 seed that if we got the first win, the momentum would propel us to the Superbowl.

I see absolutely no reason to change my mind now.

With the monkey gone, we'll play looser football next week. Honestly, for much of the game, we played well enough to beat anyone!!! It was like we suddenly remembered it was a play-off game, and we don't win those, and we started playing accordingly. laugh.png

But we win 'em now.

SIGNED, SUPES. SIGNED WITHOUT ANY DOUBT.

You guys BARELY beat the Seahawks, if they had a FG in the first half they would've won. LOL at Falcon fans so confident after barely surviving after Seahawks turned it on. I think it will be more like 90% of people picking the 49ers. I picked the Seahawks, but I still knew that Falcons had a chance considering how inconsistent the Cawks are on the road.

Edited by HarbaughLover

You guys BARELY beat the Seahawks, if they had a FG in the first half they would've won. LOL at Falcon fans so confident after barely surviving after Seahawks turned it on. I think it will be more like 90% of people picking the 49ers. I picked the Seahawks, but I still knew that Falcons had a chance considering how inconsistent the Cawks are on the road.

Ah, the what if's. But they didn't, did they? tongue.png

If my uncle didn't have a d!ck he wouldn't be my uncle...stfu

I've thought for some time that if we could get past this psychological hurdle, everything else would be a little bit easier. I really believe that we psyched ourselves out going into the half, but we won anyway. Now that that's out of the way, we'll believe that we can beat anybody, regular or postseason...and we will.

A W is a W. The Falcons beat the same Seahawks that stomped the 9ers a few weeks earlier. And the Falcons shut out the Giants that rolled the 9ers at their house.

You bet your rice a roni loving a$$ the Falcons are confident. They are one of 2 teams left standing. Why wouldn't they be?