I Don't Have To Say Nothing

REV.2000

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea same as Romo , with less yrs

and FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR less Bonehead Moves, even with that 4th quarter int i am still shaking my head about lol

You really bringing up Romo...to me?

Ryan is Romo 2.0. In the 2nd half he completely choked. Gonzo and Bryant saved his *** in the end.

I'd take Flacco over both of them. He's a proven winner (in the same amount of time as Ryan).

what a surprise enrave flip flops to a winner.

Respecting Flacco makes me a Ravens fan?

Im a Cowboys fan. Why don't I use "my QB"? I don't have one. Romo isn't "my QB" he's the Cowboys QB. I was very clear after the Washington game. Here it is 3 weeks later, nothings changed.

Flacco and Ryan came from the same draft class. How is that not a fair comparison?

Edited by Enlightend32

yea his agenda is so obvious

he will jump on a teams bandwagon that has been his biggest Nightmare since the Catch in 82 over his hometown team

talk about Fuxed up Agenda Trolls

he is the perfect Example

In 82 I was 2...why would that game bother me. SF made it and Dallas didn't. So I'm supposed to be bitter?

I don't get why my going for one team has to do anything with another team. Dallas was 8-8 this year exactly where I said they would be. San Francisco is 1 game out of the Super Bowl exactly where I said they would be. How does that have anything to do with their rivalry? True objectivity is when you can look at a team no matter if you like them or hate them and see them for what they are.

Respecting Flacco makes me a Ravens fan?

Im a Cowboys fan. Why don't I use "my QB"? I don't have one. Romo isn't "my QB" he's the Cowboys QB. I was very clear after the Washington game. Here it is 3 weeks later, nothings changed.

Flacco and Ryan came from the same draft class. How is that not a fair comparison?

its a fair comparison, ryans been the better qb on a team not as talented as the ravens, but that's a debate for another day. the real question is, why come into this thread with this garbage to begin with

its a fair comparison, ryans been the better qb on a team not as talented as the ravens, but that's a debate for another day. the real question is, why come into this thread with this garbage to begin with

Because when the Falcons are 1-4 after Sunday and the trash talk starts about how you all got here and won a playoff game and others didn't, Ill be here to remind you Russell Wilson and Joe Flacco not only got to the playoffs as rookies, but they also won. Flacco has won 6 times, Ryan once in 4 tries. Where as you should be excited, just thought you should have some perspective.

1-3...

Man I give up on you.

I know you despise the Falcons so I don't expect you to be thrilled; but didn't I convince you with my proven connection between Romo losing 3 'winner-take-all", last-game-of-the season games at a divisional rival (3 different ones) and have Matt had lost all of his previous 3 playoff games? I was proven right when Romo sealed that deal by throwing that incomprehensible INT to the Wash LB then I implored you to at least find it within yourself to hope that Atlanta won today because by Ryan breaking his streak then it just might mean that Dallas wins the NFCE next year.

But you blew that.