What Was The Atmosphere Like In The Dome?

WiscoFalcon

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These videos do it NO justice!!! I can't even begin to describe how loud, electric, and hype the Dome was today! This was my first primetime/playoff game, and I chose a d**n good one. The stadium rumbled and shook on the game winning field goal and Julio INT...

Edited by MisterC89

These videos do it NO justice!!! I can't even begin to describe how loud, electric, and hype the Dome was today! This was my first primetime/playoff game, and I chose a d**n good one. The stadium rumbled and shook on the game winning field goal and Julio INT...

But don't get me wrong, they're awesome videos lol

LIVID!!! It was even louder than the '04 Rams playoff victory and that is the loudest one I had been too. Not now, yesterday was. It was like a dream.....99 percent of the fans around me were screaming their hearts out including me. I can't speak today and am proud of it. There were a couple of douchebags that never even got up out of their seat or made a noise and all I could think was "couldn't you do this in your living room" the whole point is to relish in it, enjoy it, become the absolute most insane fan you can. Streets were blocked off afterwards from block parties people chanting "we ready" and waving their flags in the intersections. One intersection was blocked with street bikes lined up in it and the cops were just standing there having a good time with them. Absolute best atmosphere to any professional sports game I have been to. For those of you who did your job, I personally thank you, I gave it my all as well. Let's do it again next week!!!!!

Oh yea, and might I add that it was full ON TIME and all game. Great job Atlanta, way to RISE UP!!

Edited by SiViK_OuTkAsT™

These videos are great, sucks to be deployed right now. Cant believe people said they don't love the flags, they look great. I hope we see more waving next week! The crowd sounded great on that Quiz run, it got loud then even louder.. Good stuff.

Where are you deployed?