What Was The Atmosphere Like In The Dome?

WiscoFalcon

The Dome was rocking from the get-go. There were chants of "Roddy!" after his TD grab, and we cheered our butts off when the D was on the field. Rodgers and Turner really helped get the crowd excited too. There was a feeling of dread when Seattle took the lead with .30 seconds to go, but the majority of the crowd stayed anyway. Here's the scene after Bryant's kick:

After the game, everyone was hi-fiving each other and yelling "RISE UP!". The crowd at Northside Dr was tremendous. It really felt more like a party, and I'd never seen anything like it.

MAn that just gave me chills. Proud of the team.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dome was rocking from the get-go. There were chants of "Roddy!" after his TD grab, and we cheered our butts off when the D was on the field. Rodgers and Turner really helped get the crowd excited too. There was a feeling of dread when Seattle took the lead with .30 seconds to go, but the majority of the crowd stayed anyway. Here's the scene after Bryant's kick:

After the game, everyone was hi-fiving each other and yelling "RISE UP!". The crowd at Northside Dr was tremendous. It really felt more like a party, and I'd never seen anything like it.

Are you saying that some of the crowd left after Seattle scored?

Where they Sea hawks fans or Falcon fans?

I was shaking for the last 30 minutes of the game,

A young female Falcons fan from California was a nervous wreck as well. I told her that we had the Seahags right where we wanted them (and how Matt drove us down the field in 11 seconds for Elam to kick the winning field goal). I think she saw my point at the end of the game smile.png

I arrived to the dome about 12:30 and expected the same type of turnout (fans still filing in after kickoff, lackluster cheering, and leaving the game early). I was very pleased to see the dome packed and rocking at kickoff and nearly had a migraine hearing the cheers from my fellow Falcon fans. I was proud to call myself a Falcons fan after that and hope we do it again next Sunday biggrin.png

A young female Falcons fan from California was a nervous wreck as well. I told her that we had the Seahags right where we wanted them (and how Matt drove us down the field in 11 seconds for Elam to kick the winning field goal). I think she saw my point at the end of the game smile.png

ELAM?? Cmon bro, you can do better than that..BRYANT...RESPECT

It was the most exciting time I have ever had at a game. I'll never forget it as long as I live. Everyone filled with elation, then nervous, then despair, then absolute euphoria. Strangers screaming and hugging and jumping up and down. Outside it was absolute party, but better than most any party you would ever see.

If ya got any other videos post em,I love this stuff.

Wow the fans that left early would have gotten a great shock when they got home

I wish i could of been at the Dome

You would have loved it. It was electric out there. Alot of emotion. I never really heard fans chant the players names but when they started chanting roddy after his TD it showed how much the fans were behind them. TG crying was the topper.