What Was The Atmosphere Like In The Dome?

WiscoFalcon

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, I can't go to games, I live way to far away, but from my TV it looked like a blast, fans seemed loud, and never gave up on us, what was the atmosphere like there for those who did have the pleasure to go?

The Dome was rocking from the get-go. There were chants of "Roddy!" after his TD grab, and we cheered our butts off when the D was on the field. Rodgers and Turner really helped get the crowd excited too. There was a feeling of dread when Seattle took the lead with .30 seconds to go, but the majority of the crowd stayed anyway. Here's the scene after Bryant's kick:

http://youtu.be/zENfm7Y7XoQ

After the game, everyone was hi-fiving each other and yelling "RISE UP!". The crowd at Northside Dr was tremendous. It really felt more like a party, and I'd never seen anything like it.

The Dome was rocking from the get-go. There were chants of "Roddy!" after his TD grab, and we cheered our butts off when the D was on the field. Rodgers and Turner really helped get the crowd excited too. There was a feeling of dread when Seattle took the lead with .30 seconds to go, but the majority of the crowd stayed anyway. Here's the scene after Bryant's kick:

After the game, everyone was hi-fiving each other and yelling "RISE UP!". The crowd at Northside Dr was tremendous. It really felt more like a party, and I'd never seen anything like it.

THATS AWESOME!

For real? I just felt that we'd been in position to kick the GW FG. I was nervous because Bryant missed the first FG, then P.Carroll taking bout he wants to know who called T.O.

I was shaking so badly, ugh, I just am emotionally drained after today lol, but what a freaking win for this franchise, and this city

Man, this gave me chills. It reminds me of the 2005 Rams playoff game... but this seems even BETTER! ELECTRIC!