Ne Is In The Mix Year After Year

zmitcham

After having heard the post game interviews of NE I can see why they are in the mix year after year. Our players are probably better than theirs pound for pound however their collective attitudes are in sync. They expect success and they get it. A + t + t+i+t+u+d+e = 100%

They don't get caught up with the chatter of their fan base because fans are fickled. You win and they love you; you lose and they want your head. Marc Richt, Phil Fulmer, Andy Reid, Lovey Smith.....

Reminds me of the poem IF by Rudyard Kipling and the Man in the Arena by Theodore Roosevelt

dude if you havent noticed WE are in the mix every year here lately, the culture of our Falcons is changeing right before our eyes. And some here are to blind to see.

Apparently you don't have a clue about what in the mix means. They are in the SB conversation every year like Duke can be expected to win a national championship every year. Like AL expected to win the BCS etc... Comprehende'

no I am talking about winning consistantly so that you are in the conversation and in the playoffs. Not the preseason polls. Point is we have come a long way in the last 5 years, thats all im sayin

We are not that caliber of team yet. More attitude and confidence is required

no I am talking about winning consistantly so that you are in the conversation and in the playoffs. Not the preseason polls. Point is we have come a long way in the last 5 years, thats all im sayin

We got the winning portion or down, think we have won more games than anyone in the Smith/Ryan era.

The core players of NE has pretty much been the same and we are getting to that as well. Our team chemistry has never been as good as this year and we are getting started.

Apparently you don't have a clue about what in the mix means. They are in the SB conversation every year like Duke can be expected to win a national championship every year. Like AL expected to win the BCS etc... Comprehende'

Before last year they got knock out of the playoff in the first round in 2010 and 2009 while didn't make the playoff in 2008. That's the equivalent of the Falcons.

Have you actually checked their playoff record recently?? Hardly better than us since 2008

Before last year they got knock out of the playoff in the first round in 2010 and 2009 while didn't make the playoff in 2008. That's the equivalent of the Falcons.

The patriots have 17 playoff appearances, 7 AFC titles and 3 SB championship. What are you talking abou?

New England hasn't won a Superbowl since the 2004 season. That was 8 years ago.

They are a great franchise that is always in the mix come playoff time. We have made the playoffs 4 out of the last 5 years. We are climbing the mountain to greatness. Win one Superbowl, and the media will put us in the mix every time we make the playoffs too.

The patriots have 17 playoff appearances, 7 AFC titles and 3 SB championship. What are you talking abou?

The other poster stated that the Falcons have been in the conversation "lately" as well and you wanted to point out that NE is in the SB conversation. Well I am just pointing out that with the exception of last year lately the SB conversation with the Pat is just on par with the Falcons SB conversation. In 2010 and 2011 some people were picking the Falcons for the SB before season as well, and exception for 2011 both team basically had the same actual playoff success, or lack thereof.

I think that you are missing the point of the post.

If you were to go to Las Vegas and bet on NE to win the SB before the season starts you wouldn't get a big payday because they are pretty much a lock every year. Bet on the falcons and you'll get 100 to 1

Before the season they were 25-1. The Pats were 7-1. That's a pretty big pay day making 7 times your money...