Epic Game! Congrats... Monkey Is Gone!

FullMetal

That was one helluva game on both sides. I have to give your team kudos for having our number in the first half, and part of the 2nd. It was a rollercoaster for sure. Unfortunately, I was right about us not losing by more than 7, as 2 is a lot harder to accept. ;)

I think Russell, even in a loss, has elevated his status, and gained a lot more respect from those who didn't think he had it. I'm very proud of the guy, myself. Maybe the Falcons will be visiting us next year at the conference championship. I have no doubts we'll get 1st seed next time.

You guys enjoy your victory. You deserve it! But do not think lightly about the 49ers. They are a tough nut to crack.

BTW... overall, you're a classy bunch. It was a pleasure discussing and trash-talking with you.

That was one helluva game on both sides. I have to give your team kudos for having our number in the first half, and part of the 2nd. It was a rollercoaster for sure. Unfortunately, I was right about us not losing by more than 7, as 2 is a lot harder to accept. wink.png

I think Russell, even in a loss, has elevated his status, and gained a lot more respect from those who didn't think he had it. I'm very proud of the guy, myself. Maybe the Falcons will be visiting us next year at the conference championship. I have no doubts we'll get 1st seed next time.

You guys enjoy your victory. You deserve it! But do not think lightly about the 49ers. They are a tough nut to crack.

BTW... overall, you're a classy bunch. It was a pleasure discussing and trash-talking with you.

Thanks and you are welcome.