Patrick Willis Vs Ray Lewis...

Rave

You must be playing Madden again

He's playing bass master's RC edition.

Just castin' this out thar... willis vs lewis in the superbowl, yaaa just showed up outta nowhere to talk a lil football....not implyin nothin or anythang...

SF has been my pick ALL YEAR...so I guess NOW that they're a game away I should change that?

BTW, I realize Willis passed Lewis, I just think it'll be cool to pass the torch officially in the Super Bowl in Ray's last game.

Edited by Enlightend32

SF has been my pick ALL YEAR...so I guess NOW that they're a game away I should change that?

BTW, I realize Willis passed Lewis, I just think it'll be cool to pass the torch officially in the Super Bowl in Ray's last game.

I dont give a **** who you picked lol. there isn't a 49er or raven fan anywhere near this board. why would you think anyone cares about lewis passing a torch

I dont give a **** who you picked lol. there isn't a 49er or raven fan anywhere near this board. why would you think anyone cares about lewis passing a torch

Players like Lewis transcend teams. He's a first ballot HOFer.

stupid azz Rave, his team was shyt all yr, all he has done is bash Falcons... Keep on Bashing Bytch

you and Cowboy Nation can Watch us Play for the NFC Crown Sunday

Like I told you we would 5 months ago

In preseason I said Cowboys would be 8-8. I got told to man up and say playoffs. Low and behold 8-8 they were.

Since week 2 I've had another prediction, that SF would be in the Super Bowl. Low and behold, they're in the NFC Championship.