Saints-Report(Messageboard) On Full "melt-Down" Status Right Now :)

g-dawg

here is the link:

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/falcons-harbough-283730/

here is a taste:

"Think about the Falcons winning the superbowl in the superdome. Then, when they play the Saints next time in the superdome, all the talk will be about their coming back to the stage of their championship. That sickening scenario must not be allowed to happen. If the 49ers have to prevent it, I am fine with that. "

laugh.png

here is the link:

http://saintsreport....arbough-283730/

here is a taste:

"Think about the Falcons winning the superbowl in the superdome. Then, when they play the Saints next time in the superdome, all the talk will be about their coming back to the stage of their championship. That sickening scenario must not be allowed to happen. If the 49ers have to prevent it, I am fine with that. "

laugh.png

love it

would love to see Matty Ice versus Joe Flacco......

......Tuggle2 here in 3 minutes to say OH MY GOD, ITS GOTTA BE DA FLACCOZE or somethin' like that.

Haha ... Naw man. I would like that if were to happen. Its a good story being as they are always thought of together. It just adds a whole other level of awesome to playing the Superbowl in NOLA.

Haha ... Naw man. I would like that if were to happen. Its a good story being as they are always thought of together. It just adds a whole other level of awesome to playing the Superbowl in NOLA.

if Falcons figure out a way to get to SB, the best match-up for Falcons is the Ravens. I think Falcons would beat the Ravens - don't see Falcons beating the Patriots.

You suck, you're supposed to say "ITS GOTTA BE DA FLACCOZE" just to be a ****.

if Falcons figure out a way to get to SB, the best match-up for Falcons is the Ravens. I think Falcons would beat the Ravens - don't see Falcons beating the Patriots.

I totally agree. The Patriots are looking scary good, I think we can beat the Ravens and I think the Ravens have a shot at knocking out the Pats.