Seahawks Fans

Vicious

I have been reading your boards all week. I wanted to talk smack all week about how conceited you were and how you were in for a rude awakening. The first half had e wanting to rub it in. I was thinking all along that you guys were in way over your heads. But, then you did the same thing you had been saying the Hawks have been doing all year...making it a game. I was ready to chalk this up as another day in the chapter of the Falcons awesome repertoire of the Falcons 2012 season.

Then, the second half came. You guys kept the same game plan with a couple of tweaks. Our D did not respond, and ultimately relinquished the lead. I was so distraught that I had to walk outside for some fresh air. I was almost certain of the impending doom that was to come with less than a minute to play in the game. After walking the rounds a few times outside, I began to think about the remaining factors of the game, and began to become hopeful of yet another last second comeback from the man we have come to know as Matty Ice.

He did not disappoint, and the other Matty Ice lined up. It was as if the Falcons were waiting for this moment as they did many times this year. Matty Ice the second lined up, and as he figured would come, the timeout gave him a chance to hone in his kick. Pete Carroll pleaded as if he had done something wrong, but as fate would have it he hadn't. As fate would have it, he did as he had done all season long, and nailed it.

I can't begin to explain the feeling I had, as it had been void from my life since the domination that was the Falcons Rams game of 2004. I can't express how great of a feeling it was to finally get the proverbial monkey off of our back, but to give you an idea it was like watching your first born be born. It was a proud moment from a skeptical fan, that we had finally gotten past our demons to move forward.

You guys are heading in the right direction, but this is our time. This was our moment. We were not going to go down in our house...again....to another upstart. I think I may be more excited than I was when Gary Anderson missed that kick in 1999. We weren't supposed to be there, but this....we were the number one seed.

We were supposed to be the favorites. Some how the media didn't think so. We weren't supposed to stop the run. We weren't supposed to stop the read option. We were set to lose to yet another hot team that barely made the playoffs. Not this time. Not in our house...again. Go Falcons!!! I cannot express how excited I am right now, but I feel like the rest of the fans here feel something sorta like I do...unless your a troll, but who cares what they think. This is our house...and our time. Go Falcons/!!!!!!!!

Heck of a game Seahawks. I give you way more respect than before. I thought you were the most overrated bunch of conceited fans. Then, the things you said before the game shined through the second half. Hats off to y'all for a heck of a game. That said, I think you may view us as a little more physical than you may have previously thought.

I can't really put into words how bad it felt to see Wilson lead such an incredible comeback, and be 30 seconds away from winning, just to see our defense give up that FG so easily. It felt a lot like earlier losses to the Dolphins and Lions, and they did the same thing against the Bears not too long ago to let that game go to OT. I had spent the entire game really working to not get mad - it seemed like it might be a blowout, and I was working on being OK with that, and just enjoying the game. But to come all the way back and then lose like that?

Had to go take a nap afterwards.

You guys played the better overall game, and you deserved to win. The Seahawks could have won, but they didn't make the plays and the Falcons did. It's really as simple as that. I just hope you blow the Niners out next week and win the Super Bowl.

It seemed like another one was going to slip away. I was ready to give up. But, then I got the same feeling I did against Chicago in 2008. There was time, and timeouts. We had Matt Ryan, and Matt Bryant. I figured we still had a chance. That timeout was like a godsend. Then it came....swoosh. I have never been so excited about a victory in my life. Good game hawks. You made it intense, for sure.

I can't really put into words how bad it felt to see Wilson lead such an incredible comeback, and be 30 seconds away from winning, just to see our defense give up that FG so easily. It felt a lot like earlier losses to the Dolphins and Lions, and they did the same thing against the Bears not too long ago to let that game go to OT. I had spent the entire game really working to not get mad - it seemed like it might be a blowout, and I was working on being OK with that, and just enjoying the game. But to come all the way back and then lose like that?

Had to go take a nap afterwards.

You guys played the better overall game, and you deserved to win. The Seahawks could have won, but they didn't make the plays and the Falcons did. It's really as simple as that. I just hope you blow the Niners out next week and win the Super Bowl.

Class Act. Hope the nap made you feel a little better.

I was checking out their .net board looking for tears after the matty melt, and choking comments all week, but everyone seemed pretty humbled. I believe the good posts have been removed, so I'll enjoy some whining elsewhere.. Nice board though. They've got a great fanbase, no one can deny that. Probably the best in the league

Whoever makes the least mistakes, turnovers, wraps up and uses fundamental tackling will win the next two games. As for everyone giving props to M. Ice....I gave props to Ryan when he got up from those two highlight reel sacks he took this year boy/saints games. But i think when he pulls the trigger w/ no hesitation he's the best i've ever seen in a falcon jersey. Too me he's a decent backup when he does hesitate. I know i know tar and feather me. But put him with a hall of fame tight-end. A sc STATE wrestling champion, Veteran WR 2 games and a ring away from being a hall of famer. And one micro-bus RB, 2 games and a ring away from being a hall of famer, and a few very talented young bucks Jones,Rodgers , along w/ a veteran laden supporting cast. Has made me see a real exciting TEAM out there. Im so proud of every single falcon player since that idiot paterno and the veterans who are still here that helped w/ the rebuilding we went through up till now. Playoff losses hurt, but I knew Ryan was one player away from having a team that would do some damage and bring that trophy home. And instead of one player, the madden gods blessed us with 53. This is what a TEAM looks, plays, and performes like. It aint over untill the lady with the glandular problem sings. And thanks for the 7th heart attact of the year. Good luck and god bless.